Chapter 18

Taehyung POV

"KIM TAEHYUNG! You better stop with this nonsense right now!"

I covered my ears. I knew my sister had a powerful voice, but her screams were truly loud. 

"Jisoo I won't! Park Chaeyoung is the only valid suspect for this issue, and I won't stop boycotting her companies until she admits it!"

"Rosé would never! I just know!"

"Why don't the women I love support me? First Jennie and now you, you all just support that Rosé!"

I saw Jisoo freeze for a moment, a small smirk gracing her lips. "Wait, did you just say you love Jennie?"

"I.....I... NO!" 

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right. You don't love the person you think day and night of."

My cheeks flushed. "Fine. I like her, no, I love her a lot. It hurts me to see her angry with me."

I felt my heart clench. It hurts a lot. 

"I want to believe that she likes me back, but if she does so, why does she not support me?"

Jisoo sighed and put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Tae......think about it. Chaeyoung might not be the one that did all this. You've put her as the suspect since the start and started boycotting her and her companies. There's a huge possibility that she's not the one, you know."

"How is it not her? She's the only one that—"

"There are things called hackers, V. Jennie likes you back, I'm certain, but she loves Rosé as her best friend too. In this case, you're being too over the top with your protectiveness. Jennie's mad because if that."

I sighed. I can always rely on Jisoo to calm me down. We're Irish twins (siblings born within the same year) and while we weren't in the womb together, we've developed such a close bond with each other, and we never fell apart even after our parents divorced. 

I realised she was right and how wrong I was to act so rashly. Jennie probably hates me now. She'll never like me back. 

"I really messed things up this time, didn't I?" My displeasure must have shown on my face, as I saw Jisoo bite her lip. 

"You kind of did......but it's not too late to fix things. You have to apologise stop the boycott on Rosé's companies first, then you can apologise to Jennie and talk things out with her."

I hoped that was the case. I really don't want Jennie to hate me forever. She's the one I love and I treasure her a lot. 

"You're right.....I'll call off the boycott right now and apologise in public to Rosé. Then I can talk to Jennie."

Jisoo let out a smile and held my arm. "That's the spirit, Iil bro. Now, hurry up and stop the boycott—"

Suddenly the door flew open, and in stepped an angry Jennie Kim. 

"Kim Taehyung you brainless idiot! You're the worst person ever!"

She stormed over and gave me a slap across the face.

"Jen!" I heard Jisoo yelp and take Jennie's arm down. 

I covered my face, now throbbing. "Jennie, I....I can explain."

"Explain what? How you mess everything up? I hate you so much!"

The pain on my face was bad, but pain in my heart felt a thousand times worse. The girl I love so much just told me that she hates me right in my face. 

Just how can I make her hate me less?

Author note: Finally I'm updating. Finally exams are over and I've got some more time on my hands. Thanks again to anyone reading and pls follow, like and comment!