Chapter 12

Taehyung POV
Help! It's so awkward just eating ice cream with the cutest person in the world.

I couldn't help staring at her at times, and suddenly she looked in my direction, and our eyes met.

Help! She got me gazing! What if she thinks I'm a creep?

My cheeks flushed red, and I looked away.

"Are you ok?" She asked me a bit reluctantly, as she turned to stare at me.

"Erm........I.....it's just that it's hot today."

We looked up to the sky. It was rather cloudy. A bird flew by, followed by a plane. (LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE)

My cheeks burned even more.

She chuckled and smirked. "Hot because of me, hmm?"

I froze.

Help.

I'm dying.

Just as I was about to run away screaming, she burst into laughter and clamped her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just kidding! Gosh you're so cute."
I let out a sigh of relief.

"So, how is our collab doing?"

"Its doing great. We already done a few samples of our collection. You can send in your samples anytime."

"Great! I'm so excited for it to be released. The fashion world is going to go kaboom for the best collab to exist!"

I chuckled at her cuteness. "I totally agree."

We chatted for a bit until it was a bit late.

"I should go." She looked up, looking a bit sad.

I also felt sad. It was so fun being with her. She was such an amazing person.

Someday, I promised myself. Someday I'll make her my girlfriend.

It can't be now. I need to get to know her better. I hope she feels comfortable with me and truly likes me.

I shook away the thoughts. This was not the time to be thinking of such stuff.

"I'll walk you home?"

She looked at me, a bit shocked before a faint blush spread across her cute cheeks.

"Why, thank you. I really appreciate it."

"No big deal."

We stood up from the bench and walked out of the park. We were walking really close to each other. Our shoulders were almost touching and our hands occasionally brushed against each other.

I didn't make an effort to get away though. I kind of wanted more.

Suddenly a cycler raced passed us at a high speed. Jennie was startled and clutched my arm, resting her head on my shoulder.

I froze. She also froze. We slowly made eye contact and blushed.

She removed her hands from me and I almost pouted. It felt so great and she was so cute.

"Sorry, I was just startled.......I-I didn't mean to scare you or anything........" she stuttered and looked to the ground.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." I gave her a reassuring smile and we continued walking.

Soon we reached her house.

"Thanks for today, Taehyung. It was really fun and you're a nice person. Again, sorry for earlier."

"It's fun being with you too, Jennie. Hope to see you soon."

"Sure! We'll be meeting in a while for the collaboration's final details, right? I guess I'll see you then. Let's keep in contact!"

"Alright. See you then."

"Bye Tae!!!!!"

"Bye, Jen."

With that, she stepped up the doorstep and put her hand on the doorknob, ready to go in.

She turned to me and waved for one last time. I waved back and smiled.

She flashed me one last cute smile and opened the door, entering the house.

I sighed. I'm going to miss her.

Author note: We all know the Taennie issue recently, right? I literally squealed so hard. I really really hope that it's true and I'm happy that there are quite a lot of proofs that it's real. Again, the companies didn't deny, so let's keep holding on to that hope! I respect them no matter what but this makes me so happy.