Chapter 13

Jennie POV

As I closed the door, I let out a sign of relief. 

I'm pretty sure I like Taehyung now. Or else why does my heart beat crazily and my face turns red  whenever I am near him?

I looked in the mirror and saw my flushed face. Yikes, I gotta do something else to keep this off my mind. 

I called Rosé and she answered pretty quickly. 

"Hey unnie!"

"Hi Rosie!"

"What's up? I wonder if it has something to do with a certain BTS member and Gucci CEO....."

"Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I flushed and made a face.

"Hahahaha unnie, you're so cute! So why are you suddenly calling me?"

"Erm....I just want to talk to someone."

"..."

"Just kidding! Taehyung sent me some of the clothes in our collab collection. I really want to show someone but I'm afraid it will be leaked, but I can always trust you!"

"Aww...that's sweet! But unnie, did you forget that I also have my clothing company, YSL? You sure you want to leak your clothes to me? I would hate if the clothes appeared in YSL's latest collection...."

"Yah Chaeyoung!"

"Hahaha unnie, of course I won't. We have different clothing styles anyways. Besides, you can always trust me!"

I laughed and said, "Ok, so I'll send them to you now? Just make sure to be careful."

"Okie!"

I giggled and sent her the photos of the collection.

"So, how is it?"

"WOW WOW WOW! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how you and Taehyung's brands have different styles, but they merged together so well in this collection!" 

"Haha I know right, I'm so proud of it!"

"This is great unnie! I can't wait for it to be released. I'll be sure to buy the clothes!"

"I can't wait too! This is one of my favourite collections I worked on."

"Really, unnie.....you sure it is the collection you're liking, not the handsome young man you're collaborating with?"

"Yah Chaeyoung! If you keep talking like this I'll talk about you and Jimin!"

"YAH unnie!"

I laughed. She and Jimin started unofficially dating a while ago after she invited him to be the model for the Tiffany and Co collection. They make a great cute couple, if I do say myself.

I shook my head. "Thanks for talking to me today, Chae. I'm a bit tired, so I'll hit the showers and get to bed early."

"Okie unnie, get more rest!"

"Bye Chae!"

"Bye unnie!"

 With that, I hung up and got ready for a shower. 

Today's date with Taehyung was great....I hope we can go on more dates in the future. 

After I finished showering, I dried my hair and plopped onto my bed. After a while, I drifted off to sleep. 

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and saw the caller. 

It was Taehyung. 

I blushed. He was calling me again. I quickly pressed the button to accept the call. 

"Jennie! It's an emergency! Photos of our collection has been leaked! 

Author note: Oooooooooh. I wonder what happened.....lol. Just as a reminder to all of you, this book is a part of the Dimension series. It's storyline is closely linked to the first two books about Jinsoo. Taennie will have two books about it, and this is the first one.

 You will see less of the dimension series plot in it, but there may be hints here and there from now on. In the second book, it will be more about the dimension storyline, just like how my first two books went. 

If you haven't seen the Jinsoo books, you really have to read it if you want to understand how the dimension series plot works out. Just as a warning, it is extremely confusing and YOU MUST read it thoroughly. I just beg all of you not to give up on this series even though it is incredibly confusing (I know how frustrating it can be when you read something you don't understand). I will prepare a small introduction for all of you so you guys can hopefully understand when I finally write about the dimension series plot in this book, but if you don't want a ton of information all at once, it is best for you to read the first two books. (They aren't that long). 

Thanks for listening to my rant and if you like this book, remember to like, comment and follow me! Love all of you.