Chapter 17

Jennie POV

Tears left my face as I sobbed in my car. I know Taehyung is only being rational, but what he said about Chaeyoung.......no, I can't let him get away with that after saying those things about my Rosie. 

He doesn't understand. Rosé is my best friend. I trust her just as much as he trusts Jimin and Jungkook or his other members. She's like my family. 

But still......I can't beat the thought that what Taehyung said could be true. Rosé is indeed the most suspicious out of all the people, but she couldn't do that right? I haven't met Taehyung for a long time, but he has always been nice and considerate to me, and I feel so comfortable around him. He is my crush and I don't want to ruin things between us. 

I groaned and sunk my head into my hands. 

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Lisa. 

"Jennie unnie, come quick! Taehyung has gone mad! He filed a complaint against all of Rosé's businesses. Saint Laurent and Sulwhasoo are now under fire. Rosé is crying so badly now...."

"Jennie unnie!" I heard Rosé's sobbing voice in the phone. "You know I'd never do anything bad to you. Please, unnie, try and convince Taehyung to stop. My family worked really hard to start a business and I put so much time and effort just to run the companies. My companies are already suffering terrible loss. If Taehyung doesn't stop....."

"I get it! Are you ok?" 

"I'm at my house. Please, unnie, Jisoo unnie is trying to stop her brother but I don't think she can do much. Don't come to me, I have Lisa with me. Go convince Taehyung! He's at Jisoo unnie's house."

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I'll never let your companies peril. Stay strong!"

"You too unnie."

With that, I hang up and started the motor of my car.

Taehyung, you really haven't learnt your lesson yet, right? I don't want to do this to you at all, but no one does this to my best friend.....

Author note: Short chapter but pls I'm running out of ideas.