Touch starved ♥️ Natasha

This is basically just going to be a book where I'll put random imagines that consist of pretty much anything. Natasha Romanoff.  Scarlett Johansson. Florence Pugh. Yelena Belova. Age regression. Kid fics. Romance. A place to put the ideas I get for books I wanna run by you guys before I publish.

Requests are welcome.

**

It's no secret that Natasha is extremely touch starved, but was far too shy and stubborn to admit it. She constantly makes up excuses for you to hold her. Tummy ache. Head ache. It was only after a particularly challenging mission do you finally catch on.

**

You look up from your phone when you hear your girlfriend sigh heavily from the other side of the couch. She'd been home from work for a little over an hour, and after catching one another up on your days, you'd both taken residence on your respective sides of the couch for your weekly movie night.

"You okay?" You ask quietly as you gently nudge her with your foot, and Natasha looks your way for a short second before nodding her head. Although you were a little suspicious with just how truthful she was being, you'd learned from months of experience it wasn't worth pushing. With one last glance her way, you bring your attention back to your phone.

You were currently window shopping for books. It had been a while since you'd treated yourself to a new one. You manage to add three to your basket that sound somewhat decent before you hear Natasha sigh again, and you once again find yourself focusing all of your attention on her.

"That was a heavy sigh," you note as you lock your phone and place it onto the coffee table, and the red head shrugs her shoulders. "You sure you're okay?" You ask.

Natasha seems to hesitate slightly before she flickers her eyes over to you. "I just have a headache." She murmurs with a forced smile, and you pout slightly as you hold out your arms. The way Natasha's eyes light up fills your stomach with butterflies, and you easily welcome her into your embrace when she crawls into your arms and settles on top of you.

Her head ends up nestled just underneath your chin, and her arms circle themselves securely around your waist. You wrap your arms around her before beginning to gently trail your hand up and down her back, your lips pressing softly against the top of her head in a tender kiss.

You feel her warm breath hit the skin of your neck when she lets out a soft sigh through her nose, and you find yourself holding her just that bit tighter.

"Skin." Natasha murmurs against you, and you smile slightly as you reach down and slip your hand beneath her shirt to rest against the bare skin of her back. As you begin to make gentle circles, you feel her hum in content, and the smile on your lips was instantaneous.

*

It was just two days later that you feel the deja vu hit you. This time, you and Natasha were in bed, and the tv opposite playing a documentary about sea animals. It had captured your attention almost immediately, your inner nerd shining through, but Natasha's mind, you noticed, appeared to be completely elsewhere. Her eyes were on the tv, but you could tell she really wasn't paying attention.

"Nat?" You question, resting a hand on her thigh and giving it a soft squeeze. The red head hums as her eyes flicker over to you, and your lips quirk up into a soft smile as you reach up to give her cheek a soft touch. She seems to instinctively lean into the affection "You okay?" You ask.

That same hesitation on her face was visible almost immediately.

"Stomach ache." She murmurs, sending you a strained smile. Something about her tone tells you she wasn't being entirely truthful, but you knew she had no reason to lie so it must just be your tiredness getting to you.