Hot soup and massages ♥️ (nat)

You let out a soft exhale through your nose as you carefully trail the pad of your thumb over the shell of Natasha's ear. The warm water of the shower flows over the both of your bodies, hitting the tiled floor with a quiet splatter. Natasha's eyes were closed as she lounges comfortably in your arms, but you knew that she wasn't asleep. You could tell by the constant sneezes and sniffles she was trying yet failing to stifle against you.

The poor thing was currently suffering with one of the worse colds she'd ever had. It had started innocently enough. A sore throat. A runny nose. A few complaints of a small headache in passing, but that was it. But then it had grown into stuffed sinuses, nausea, body aches and one hell of a temperature, and medicine could only do so much.

It was why you were curled up on the shower floor with the water running as hot as it would go, Natasha sat between your parted legs with her head resting on your chest just beneath your chin. It wasn't the most comfortable position, nor was it the most sanitary, but Natasha seemed somewhat at ease for the first time in hours so you weren't going to complain.

"Hh'itshhiew!" Natahsa lets out an unstifled sneeze onto the open shower floor, and you internally coo as you reach up to wipe away the snot on her cupids bow with the pad of your thumb before rinsing it off beneath the water. By now, your fear of catching whatever she had was out of the window.

"Bless you, baby." You murmur, and Natasha's lips quirk up ever so slightly at the corners as she attempts to snuggle more into you. You welcome her closeness, pressing a tender kiss to the top of her red tresses as you trail your hand gently over the bare, wet skin of her thigh.

"How are you feeling?" You wonder as you begin preparing to get you both out of the shower. You'd been in here about forty five minutes now, and you knew it was only a matter of time before the water began running cold. The last thing you wanted was for this cold to progress into the flu.

Natasha coughs hoarsely against you before letting out a sigh, "The same. But my chest isn't as tight anymore." Her voice was still raspy, but she no longer sounded as congested which brought you some relief.

"That's good," you smile softly. "Are you ready to get out? It's about time for some lunch." You had made some tomato soup that had been simmering away on the lowest heat for about an hour now, and whilst you knew it would be unlikely Natasha would be able to taste it, getting something substantial into her body was your main concern. She'd yet to eat today and it was already two in the afternoon.

"Mhh." Natasha nods tiredly as she attempts to sit up, and you place a steady hand on her back as you rise to your feet and turn off the shower. After drying off your hands with a towel, you place them beneath her armpits.

"Ready?" You ask, leaning down to once again kiss her head, waiting for the nod of confirmation before easily lifting her unsteady frame to her feet. "There we go." You sooth, reaching for the warm towel you'd left in the warmer before securing it around her shoulders. She automatically leans into you, and you wrap a supporting arm around her waist as you reach for your own towel.

Once you were secure and covered, you lead her into the bedroom and ease her down onto the bed. She automatically lays down and curls herself up small, and you pout slightly as you give her behind a few gentle pats before heading into the closet with the intention of grabbing you both some clothes.

You were soon dressed, clad in a pair of leggings and oversized shirt, and you head over to the bed and set down the clothes you'd picked out for Natasha. A pair of light cotton shorts and a tank top.

"Baby?" You attempt to rouse her, sitting yourself down onto the bed and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her red tinged nose scrunches up as she stirs, and you quietly bless her when she lets two open sneezes out into the comforter.