11- He's my everything (TW)

Words:1190
TW: Slight abuse, torture

Y/n saves the Doctor

The Doctor and Y/n had decided to spend a Saturday afternoon with a small picnic which turned out to be an absolute nightmare. An AI space ambassador had a serious grudge against the Doctor and he had somehow found a way to hurt him. The Doctor has helped a lot of people, saved many lives but he can't just save everyone.

Now they were both trapped on a spaceship surrounded by armed cyborgs. Zaun, the AI ambassador was the owner of the ship and he had just revenge on his mind. The Doctor tells everything to Y/n so she knows about him. His wife had died in the process of saving their home planet and the Doctor couldn't save her. And of course he blamed the Doctor.

"Have you ever loved someone so much that you are willing to sacrifice everything for them?", Zaun asked the Doctor. The Doctor tensed at this question. What does Zaun know about the countless number of people he has loved more then his own life. How could he ever explain and will they understand what love is for the Doctor?

Y/n noticed how he stayed silent and his eyes turning slightly glassy. She wanted to comfort him but his safety was more important at the moment. Before she could do anything the cyborgs grabbed the Doctor and put him in a funny looking chair. Y/n ran towards him but was stopped by the cyborgs. The chair wasn't funny anymore when they came with something that looks like a torture device.

They handcuffed him and forcibly placed it on his head. Y/n couldn't do anything as she was held back. "I'm getting my revenge Doctor, I'll burn you", Zaun announced loudly so that everyone in the room can hear him. He signalled, clapping to the cyborgs to start with the torture. They got out a device and pushed some buttons sending a shock in the Doctors brain. Y/n's eyes went wide as she saw.

The Doctor screamed in pain. He shouted as the current struck in his head making his mind go haywire. His eyes started watering as they continued torturing. "Stop! Stop it Please Zaun please stop!", Y/n shouted at Zaun trying to get free from the cyborgs. Zaun clapped again making it stop. Y/n couldn't cry she had to stay strong for the Doctor, she had to save him.

"Its not going to bring her back!", Y/n ranted. Zaun turned to face her and the cyborgs let her go. But instead of going to the Doctor she walked towards Zaun. She stood in front of him with tears in her eyes. "I know how it feels... I've lost people too and you know they wouldn't want us to cause pain to others", she spoke silently only for Zaun to hear.

Y/n could hear the Doctor gasping for breath as he got some rest but she didn't turn. Zaun had a sad look on his face but was also filled with rage. He ignored Y/n and raised his hand to clap but she grabbed his hand. "What are you going to get out of this?", she asked almost sinisterly. Her patience was being played.
Zaun glared at her and got out of her grip and said, "Peace".

He clapped again sending volts of shock in the Doctor's body again. His back was arched from the pain and he cried and shouted helplessly. While this was happening Y/n put her hand behind her to get the sonic screwdriver she had snatched, pointing it to the torture device sending a loud pulse in the whole room. The noise fried the circuits of the cyborgs as they all fell down but Zaun wasn't a cyborg. He was just deafened by it.

Y/n ran towards the Doctor to free him but Zaun pushed her to the side. The Doctor's eyes were heavy but he was conscious and lucky that he didn't start glowing. Zaun tried to get to him but Y/n didn't allow it. She banged the piece of the device on his head making him crouch. She tried to pull him back but he was stronger so he slapped her out of his way making her fall to the floor.

"It was her choice to stay back on that planet, she couldn't leave the children alone", Y/n stated and Zaun stopped. Y/n continued,"The Doctor tried to save her but she didn't let him". Zaun turned to Y/n with his eyes watering. He was unaware of this. "She was my everything", Zaun spoke. "It was her choice to stay and here it is my choice to keep him safe", Y/n said looking towards the Doctor whose head was low.

"He is my everything and I won't let you take him away from me", Y/n revolted as she stood back up again. Realisation struck Zaun as he saw the bruise that he gave her. He never laid a finger on any woman and he felt instant guilty as he saw that Y/n resembled his wife a lot. That changed his heart. "Take him", he said and took a step back. Y/n was still staring as if waiting for him to attack again but he didn't.

He uncuffed the Doctor and said, "I'm sorry...I was blinded by hate, forgive me... please". Y/n rushed to the Doctor and he fell limp on the ground. She cupped his sweaty face and tried to wake him up. "Y/n", the Doctor mumbled her name before completely blacking out.
____________

His eyes fluttered as he breathed in the coolness. He heard soft humming of something familiar and peeled his eyes open to find he was in the TARDIS. Then suddenly all the memories came back and he jumped. "Hey it's ok, you're ok. No one is going to hurt you, I'm here, just close your eyes and breathe", Y/n sat next to him taking his hand and squeezing it lightly. Doctor closed his eyes and relaxed for a bit.

When he opened his eyes, his gaze landed on the bruise on Y/n's face and he instantly directed his hand to check. "Y/n? Are you ok?", the Doctor questioned. He was literally the one dying a while ago and now he's concerned about Y/n. "I should ask you that. You were out for almost 2 days", Y/n answered.

"Y/n who did this to you?", he was worried now. "It happened in the process of saving you but I'm fine", she said. The Doctor sighed. His mind was still hazy and his eyes were dropping again. "You're ok, I'm ok and you need to rest now", Y/n said by gently pushing him back in bed. "But Y/n-", the Doctor was saying but she shushed him and started massaging his head to make him rest. He instantly passed out and finally relaxed. "My Y/n", he smiled at last and drifted off to sleep.