So...

Uhh hey ya'll, Carter here. Is my mic still working?

It has... been a while, yes. Please don't kill me, pitchforks down please.

So uh, it's been about 2 years? How long has it been...

Checks Notes

2 YEARS!

It's been 2 years since the last chapter! And uh... yeah no that's not something to be proud of is it.

Sigh.

Simply put, I put writing on the shelf for quite some time. I had some spurts of motivation from time to time, but the Carter that could write endlessly is long gone.

As someone who's now 18, life takes its toll. New interests spawn, and the responsibilities of an adult start to kick in. NOT saying that I wasn't ABLE to write, I very much could've continued writing despite all these things. Admittedly, I just... didn't want to write anymore for quite some time.

...

Now, after all this time, I've come to realize that I'm a bit of an asshole. I never realized that some people were so interested and intrigued with my Danganronpa story, that I didn't care about it as much as some others. Well, I did, but the slow burnout of writing for a year and a half straight slowly took its burn on me and yeah boom I lose motivation to write and boom abandoned project.

...

So yeah, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for leaving this story to rot. I'm sorry for taking so long to do anything, even with the constant promises of returning this back. I REALLY, REALLY want to bring this back, but...

I'll need your help.

I want to see how many people are still here. I want to see how many people want to see this story return.

I want to see how many people want the Rebirth series to continue.

Comment, Vote, do anything for me to see. There is no set goal, but I want to see who is still here and who wants to see this story continue. This isn't me crying for my old readers to come back, I will promptly delete this as soon as I continue writing chapters again and remove all the votes and comments.

Just... I want to see you all again and I want to see who else wants this story to finish.

That's all, I'm sorry once again for leaving you all, and until this book finishes, I will not rest until I am finished.

Carter Out.