Class Trial 1: Final Pieces

When I revealed the bloody fabric from my pocket, everyone looked at me stunned.

Sayaka: A-Apollo!? Where did you get that from!?

Makoto: Is that... part of your fabric? Did you get hurt somewhere!?

Apollo: No no, nothing like that. This... This right here is the final clue that we have for this case. 

Leon: Wait, you had that the whole time!? Why didn't you reveal it sooner!?

Apollo: Because... Heh, no reason. I just felt like holding out on it.

Mondo: You'd do all that... just for your own fucking satisfaction!?

Apollo: Yup! I sure did!

Mondo: You bitch!

Kyoko: Wait. Before you start brawling, let me take a look at that.

Smirking at Byakuya, I passed Kyoko the fabric.

Kyoko: Hmm... I see some pieces of white color in this fabric.

Sakura: White... color?

Makoto: That would mean that... that piece of fabric would belong to someone wearing white!

Apollo: When the murderer killed Hiro, they must've gotten some of his blood on them. And to dispose of the evidence, they must've thrown it away!

Leon: But... where did you get that anyway? There's no way that someone had left it in the open or somethin'.

Apollo: Oh, where I found it? Why don't you ask Hifumi over there?

I glanced over to Hifumi, and he was shaking in his shoes.

Hifumi: W-w-w-wha, me? I-I don't know any white fabric!

Apollo: Don't lie to my face. When we were in the garbage room, that piece of fabric fell out of your pocket! 

Hifumi: What!?

Sakura: But, that piece of fabric could belong to anyone. 

Hifumi: T-That's right! There are plenty of other lovely students that possess the same furnish color as mine, Mr. Carter!

Apollo: That's where you may be right, but with all I've heard from this trial, you're wrong! 

Hifumi: Gyumeh!?

Apollo: The one's with a white fabric uniform here are Taka, Leon, Sayaka, Hifumi, and Sakura. And, with all these alibi's combined, there is just absolutely no way that it belongs to anyone but Hifumi!

Makoto: Apollo, what do you mean?

Apollo: Taka said he was getting other people out of their rooms, but he did it AFTER Hiro was murdered, right? He left towards the dorms after 7:25, so he couldn't be the one with a bloody fabric. 

Taka: That is correct! I am not the murderer!

Apollo: Leon was sleeping the entire time the murder was going on, so he couldn't have been able to somehow draw blood to his uniform.

Leon: Yeah, that sounds about right.

Apollo: Sakura was with Hina this morning, so she couldn't have drawn blood either. And, Sayaka was with me this morning, so there's no way that she would've gotten it either!

Sakura: Indeed.

Sayaka: That's right!

Apollo: So, that proves all of them innocent. Meanwhile, you said that you were doing cleaning duty, so who the hell knows if that was truth or lie?