Ch. 10🥵

🥵Mild mature Content in this chapter🥵
.
.
.
______________

Xiao Ying stayed in his fox form more often since the whipping he received. Lan Wangji didn't mind but he was worried about Xiao Ying as he worried for the little fox's mental state. Xiao Ying is happy and lively, but at night, Wangji can hear him whining in his sleep, almost as if he was hurting or upset. It was breaking his heart.

Lan Wangji sat down in the bed with Xiao Ying on his lap, "can I speak with you?" Wangji asked.

Of course.

"Is there a reason you do not turn into a human anymore?" Wangji asked, "I like both of your forms but as you just gained a human body, you should learn more about it."

I do not know if I should be a human being anymore. I know it was a misunderstanding but I was a human for a little while and I was suddenly punished for it. I do not feel safe as a human.

"Oh Xiao Ying, I am so sorry that you feel that way," Wangji said, "I hope you know that no one will ever hurt you like that again. You do not ever have to leave my side again. You can be a human around me because I will never harm you. Do you understand."

Xiao Ying looked up at him, yes Gege. But what is so special about being human? They only have two legs and they just seem weird.

"I am a human," Wangji said, "does that make me weird?"

No.

"Plus, you can touch things, see things from a new perspective, and learn things that you couldn't learn when being a fox," Wangji said.

Like what?

"Well, I can teach you how to write, play an instrument, and I can show you places that would be hard for you to see as a fox," Wangji said, "I could take you into town and I could give you new foods to try."

Xiao Ying turned into a human form and was straddling Wangji's lap, naked. He grabbed his face, "really? You'd teach me new things?"

Lan Wangji was now feeling shy but he had to answer so he cleared his throat, "yes...but as a human you need clothes."

Xiao Ying looking down and saw he had nothing on and looked at the thing between his legs, "what is this thing?" He asked.

Lan Wangji quickly but carefully got out from under Xiao Ying and went to get him fresh robes. He returned only to see Xiao Ying still fiddling with his length between his legs. Lan Wangji's face and ears were so hot and red that he felt like he'd explode. He let out a deep breath and helped Xiao Ying get into his robes.

"Why didn't you answer me about the thing on my body? Do you have one?" Xiao Ying asked.

Lan Wangji cleared his throat, "I do, it is called a Penis. Just like a fox you have to relieve your bladder at some point."

"Oh, do I have this as a fox? I never noticed," Xiao Ying asked.

"You do, it just looks different," Wangji replied as he helped Xiao Ying sit with him at the table. He then handed him a cup of tea.

"What is this?" Xiao Ying asked.

"It is tea, try it and see if you like it," Wangji said.

Xiao Ying took a sip, "mmm!" He hummed and sipped again.

Wangji was going to tell him to slow down but was interrupted by a knock at the door. He got up and answered it, seeing it was his brother.

"Huan Ge," Wangji greeted.

"Hello Wangji, hi Xiao Ying, it's good to see you as a human again," Xichen said as he sat at the table.

Wangji sat down next to Xiao Ying.

"Zhan-Gege suggested I try to be a human again," Xiao Ying told him, "I learned something new about myself."

"What is that?" Xichen asked taking a sip of tea.

"I have a Penis," Xiao Ying answered enthusiastically.

Lan Xichen choked on his tea. He wasn't expecting that at all and looked at Wangji, "do I want to know?"

Lan Wangji sighed, "when he turned he was already sitting on my lap as a fox. He turned into his human form and saw it and asked what it was. I couldn't just not answer. What did you expect me to say?"

Lan Xichen nodded, "Xiao Ying, maybe that is something you can keep to yourself from now on."

"Okay....do you have one too?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Lan Wangji sighed and placed the palm of his hand on his forehead. Lan Xichen hid his smirk at his brother's reaction, "I am a male, so yes."

"A male?" Xiao Ying asked, "is there something opposite to a male?"

"A female, like your mother was," Xichen answered.

"Oh," Xiao Ying replied, "is that why she had me? Because she was a female?"

"It's part of the reason," Xichen says.

"So how did I become me?" Xiao Ying asked.

Lan Wangji now gently rested his forehead on the table as he did not want to continue this conversation but he could understand Xiao Ying's curiosities. Lan Wangji already went through this talk, and now he was potentially going to hear it again.

"Perhaps we can talk about that another time," Xichen said, "for now, you should learn to be a human."

"Why?" Xiao Ying asked.

Lan Wangji sat up, "I told you, there are things that you can do that you couldn't do as a fox. For example, you spoke to me with your mouth, not through a mind connection. Also, you can learn to write, and you can go places that would be difficult to go to as a fox. Some places do not allow animals so with you as a human, it is a good way to get places."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Xichen said.

"Oh, can I be a fox when I sleep?" Xiao Ying asked, "I do not want to be a human all the time."

"We can understand, for now you can try to adjust to when you feel is best to be human and when you feel better as a fox," Xichen told him.

"Okay," Xiao Ying said.