Special: W&C's Wedding (2011.04)

The day of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding is a grand and majestic affair, full of regal pomp and ceremony. The wedding takes place in Westminster Abbey, a stunning Gothic cathedral that dates back to the 11th century. The interior of the Abbey is filled with ornate decorations, including stained-glass windows, intricate carvings, and towering columns.

The wedding ceremony itself is a magnificent display of tradition and elegance. The bride arrives in a stunning carriage, escorted by a procession of horse guards in their distinctive red uniforms. The groom and his best man, Prince Harry, wear military dress uniforms, adding to the pageantry of the occasion.

As Delly enters the Abbey with the Queen and Philip, she feels a bit nervous and overwhelmed by the grandeur of the occasion. The Queen and Philip notice her hesitation and encourage her to feel comfortable and at ease.

As they approach the Archbishop, the Queen leans down to Delly and whispers in her ear, "Go on, dear. Say hello to the Archbishop. He's very kind."

Philip adds, "Don't be shy, Delly. He's a jolly good fellow."

With their encouragement, Delly musters up the courage to greet the Archbishop with a polite "Hello" and a shy smile. The Archbishop greets her warmly, making her feel welcome and at ease.

The Queen and Philip continue to chat with the Archbishop, making Delly feel like she is part of the conversation. She feels grateful for their kindness and support, and she starts to relax and enjoy the grandeur of the event.

As Delly sits in the Abbey, she is amazed. She feels like she is in a fairy tale, surrounded by elegant decorations and stunning flowers.

When her mother begins to walk down the aisle, Delly feels her heart race with excitement. She can hardly believe how beautiful her mother looks in her wedding gown, and she feels a sense of pride knowing that she is her mother's daughter.

The Abbey is filled with the sound of trumpets as the bridal procession begins, and the guests rise to their feet to catch a glimpse of the bride.

Kate's wedding gown is a true work of art, designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. The dress features a lace bodice, long sleeves, and a flowing skirt, all made from the finest fabrics and adorned with intricate details.

As Kate walks down the aisle, she is accompanied by her father, Michael Middleton, who looks proud and emotional. The guests in the Abbey are captivated by the sight of the beautiful bride, and many gasp in awe as she passes by.

The aisle itself is lined with trees and flowers, creating a romantic and enchanting atmosphere. The scent of the blooms fills the air, adding to the sense of grandeur and occasion.

As Kate reaches the altar, she takes her place beside Prince William, who looks dashing in his military dress uniform. The two exchange vows and rings and the Abbey rings with the sound of their voices.

"I, , William Arthur Philip Louis, take thee, Catherine Elizabeth, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death us do part, according to God's holy law, and thereto I give thee my troth. "

"I, Catherine Elizabeth, take thee, William Arthur Philip Louis, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death us do part, according to God's holy law, and thereto I give thee my troth. "

As the wedding ceremony comes to an end, Delly watches as her mother and father start to walk down the aisle toward the exit of the Abbey. She feels a bit unsure of what to do next, but the Queen notices her hesitation and steps in to help.