04

TW/CW: language, gore(kind of?)

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my bed under my covers, my foot felt numb as shit. I propped myself up and checked the clock; holy shit. It was already 10 am?? Damn. I removed my covers, and attempted to stand. My bedsheets and cover were stained a little bit by something red. All of a sudden, I fell back into my bed in pain, holding onto my foot that had been wrapped up so it could heal, at least I think it was for that reason . "Owh- FUCK!" I exclaimed. It brought tears to my eyes, it hurt like I had been fucking stabbed — oh wait. I WAS.

I sat up on my bed, kicking my feet slowly back and forth attempting to shake off some of the pain, like a child. I felt someone massaging my back.. what? That was weir- oh wait. Ghostface. "Careful, dear. Don't push yourself." The wrong number said. "What do you want?" I asked with a tone, turning to see his pale mask. "(Y/N), look I know you're mad.." he stopped massaging my back, resting one of his hands on top of mine. "I'm not mad, I'm upset." I stated, looking down at my knees. "Well, I'll be right back. I gotta go out to get you some different pain meds for that incident, I suggest you stay where you are." He sighed, getting off of my bed, opening and jumping out of the window.

Why did he fucking stab me? It hurt. It hurt so bad, why me? The pain felt like being slapped very hard as fast as someone could. I just wanted to live a normal life. I tucked my legs up, causing them to touch my chest and fell onto the side and onto my pillow, facing the wall away from my door. I didn't even have my cell phone, he must've taken it so I can't call anybody. God, I was a prisoner in my own fucking house.

TIME SKIP, SAME POV (Y/N's POV)

I turned over to the window side because I heard the sound of it being opened. I saw a certain someone climb through and approached me. "Here sweetie, take you're medication." He said innocently, handing me the meds and a water bottle. I hate how I had to take more this time, it'd taste even worse. I took all of the meds and slid them into my mouth, taking a sip of water, causing me to swallow.

"I'm sorry, hun, I really am." Ghostface whispered into my ear. "You said that last time," I sighed. I can't even imagine me believing him— oh wait I did. He broke my trust. I sat there in silence, looking at the floor. He acted as if he wanted to say something but didn't have the words. We just sat there silently for a moment. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Hm?" He looked at me, tilting his head. "I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you, I was so stupid and i just put myself in danger, and I shouldn't have tried to run and I-" I sobbed.

Ghostface pulled me into a hug, leaving my head resting on his chest. "Hey, sweetheart.. I should be the one who's sorry.. I shouldn't have joked like that to you, I'm the one who needs to apologize.." he apologized. I continued to sob into his chest for a while. My face became red from all the crying. "Dear, I'm so sorry.. do you wanna go sit downstairs for a bit?" He asked, clearing the tears from my eyes. "Y-yes please.." I mumbled.

He picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. He brought me over to the couch and set me down, sitting next to me afterwards. I rested my head on his shoulder as he began to play with my hair. It was calming. Very calming. SHIT WHY WAS I FALLING FOR THE GUY WHO STABBED ME LITERALLY LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO. He said he was truly sorry again, could I believe him? He said he was sorry just like last time and I believed him, but then he hurt me again. I don't like that. He said he was sorry.

"You've got very soft hair," Ghostface chuckled. "Thank you.." I whispered. "Can I do your hair??" He asked with joy. I nodded. Maybe it could distract me from the horrible reality i live in. He got up for a moment to go grab his hair supplies. was.. he prepared for this? He sat back down and brought me into his lap so he could properly do my hair.

It felt so nice. Had he been a professional? "So dear, what would you like to do tonight?" Ghostface asked me. I wasn't sure what so ever. I shrugged my shoulders and he did the same right after me.

Ghostface's POV

Their hair felt so soft.. and it was very easy to work with, as well. I love (Y/N) so much. They're perfect. Wait. I shouldn't be saying that, they're my target. I shouldn't even be helping them. But I did anyways. What kind of murderer am I? I was trying to murder (Y/N), but look at me know. Sitting on the couch with them, doing their hair.

Y/N's POV

He finished doing my hair, and it actually looked good. Surprisingly. "Thank you," I turned around to look at him while I was smiling. He put his hand up and cupped my cheek. He leaned in a bit, I think trying to kiss me. I looked him in the eyes and tried to take off his hood, but he quickly grabbed my wrist. "Ouch, the fuck was that for?" I asked as his firm grip that stopped my arm from moving grew tighter. "I can tell you were trying to get close enough to remove my mask." He said like he was dead serious.

I shook my head no. I wanted him to stop, this hurt. "Tell me the truth. I know you wanted to." He said, squeezed tighter. Fuck that hurt really bad. "I-I was just trying to play with your hair.." I whispered with tears in my eyes, looking over to the side. I wanted him to let go. I started to hurt a lot more. "Oh.. (Y/N) I.. I'm sorry.. but yes, you can play with my hair," he chuckled nervously, taking his hand off of my arm and took off his hood, still keeping the mask on.

_end of 04_