13

a/n: so like i've changed my writing style so be prepared pookie wookies 🥰

angst this chapter too because i need more content, and my writer's block is getting better 😋

but yes, i am coming back to this and hopefully give this story the end yall would like. anyways, i also need more ideas for plot points in the story, im thinking a smut scene but idk how to write that 😓

however, i'm open to all suggestions! (no incest or anything like pedophilia cuz that's js ew)

content warning: mention of sexual harassment, mature language, gore, mention of self harm:

~ chapter 13 - lover's spat part 1 ~

the next few weeks were fine, for you that was. unfortunately for others, that had been a different story. ghostface, the man whom you were dating but didn't even know his real name, had gone 'hunting' a lot more lately.

knowing that your lover, or if he even was that to you, slaughtered innocent people almost daily pained you due to the fact you couldn't do anything — he was literally a murderer. he had taken away your phone for a while, but you eventually annoyed him into submission, so he gave it back.

you were sitting at home, alone, and bored. scrolling through social media on your phone or pacing around your bedroom for minutes at a time didn't help ease said boredom. life was boring since ghostface came, bland, unappealing.

he hadn't really allowed you to leave the house since he found out about the 'incident' at the mall with chloe. he doesn't trust you anymore to go out alone, or with anyone for that matter.

pacing around your room, reading through text messages that were unread, due to the fact you did not have your phone. you had a decent amount of texts, most being worried friends and distant relatives.

your phone dinged with a small vibration, and you beamed with joy when you saw who had messaged you. instantly pressing on the notification, you sat on your bed and began to read through it.

"hello, love. gonna be home soon, big night tonight," you read aloud, a bit confused about what he meant, however, it didn't worry or concern you, so you just brushed it off.

a light layer of pink blush covered your cheeks, thinking of what he could possibly mean. date night? or even better for you, sexual interaction? the possibilities were nearly endless, and the thrill of a surprise filled you with enjoyment.

however, you were still bored of your mind, no matter how excited you were for later. you lay flat along the bed sheets, staring up at the blank ceiling.  you couldn't stop thinking about the death of your mother, or what had happened at the mall.

the mall incident wasn't ghostface's fault, however, the death of your mother? that was a different story. that was his fault. you had your heart shattered by the man you loved, he took your heart and stomped it on the ground.

it was a weird connection you had with him, he could do the most gut-wrenching, disgusting thing in front of you and you'd still love him. it was like he was your obsession, but he wasn't.

your phone dinged once more, snapping you out of your zone. it was a message from ghostface again, "leaving shortly, gonna be on my way."

love was an odd concept that many didn't understand in the slightest. some believe 'love' is dating someone for their money, or to get something else. some would use their partners for sex and only sex.

you with ghostface, that was an odd concept, just like how most saw love. the relationship itself was quite weird. he would constantly be threatening you and holding you hostage in your own home, but he would take care of you and give you love and affection.

you could swear to god he was bipolar most days. he could be in rage mode, yelling at you, but as soon as you start crying or hurting yourself he switched up.

~

hours later, the door opened with a *creek.* in walked ghostface, holding a small box decorated with a red ribbon and bow in his hand.

"hello, love. did you miss me?" the man in the ghost mask asked, closing the door behind him as he came in. you were quite excited that he had come back, one of the reasons being he wasn't home much any more at all.

_end of 13_

a/n: HI GUYS!! i'm currently writing this in the school bathroom where ima post it. so, this book is off hiatus! yay!! anyways yeah i'm working on this story again bye bye now <3