07

TW/CW: language, mention of su1c1de, self h@rm, mention of stalking

"Look, I know you're mad.."

Y/N's POV

Of course I was mad. I'm not just mad, I'm upset. I'm upset and mad, I want revenge. He killed my fucking mother. I hated her, but it didn't mean I didn't love her. I didn't want her to die. I still cared, she's my mother. I didn't reply at all, I stayed completely silent as tears grew in my eyes. Ghostface tried to pull me into a hug, but I pushed him away. "(Y/N), dear, it's for the best. Now, there's nothing stopping me from loving you. Not even the law can stop us." He exclaimed. I didn't reply. "You can't just not speak to me forever ." He mumbled.

I stayed silent.

"Come on, (Y/N), you're being such an ignorant little bitch."

I stayed silent.

He tried to grab my wrist. I pushed him off and ran into the bathroom, sobbing. "GO AWAY!!" I cried. He's gonna hurt me. That's his one solution. "NO, I WON'T GO AWAY, (Y/N). I WILL NOT LEAVE. YOU HEAR ME?! NOW, LOVE, COME OUT OF THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND TALK TO ME." He banged on the door. As I continued to sob, I took out the knife from my bag. It was so sharp and shiny, the perfect distraction.

I dragged the knife along the tips of my fingers. So relaxing. "Come on, (Y/N), get the FUCK OUT. I'm sorry my love, I really am!!" Ghostface exclaimed. He said that last time. I cut deep into my arm. "Fuck you." I cried.

I was trapped in the bathroom. I kept cutting and cutting. It hurts but it feels nice. The maroon coloured liquid flowed from the cuts. He stopped banging on the door. Everything was silent. Maybe I was okay? Everything was strangely quiet.

Horribly silent..

..Dangerously silent.

There grew a big slash through the door, revealing the inside wood and the other side. And there stood the masked man; Ghostface. He stuck his arm through and unlocked the door. He slowly walked in with a big knife in hand. I continued to sob as he came nearer. I don't want to die. Was this my fate..? Was the one who I loved going to murder me?

He grabbed my arms and brought it up to where he could see. He dropped the knife on to the ground and examined the cuts on my arms. After a little bit, he let go of my arms, causing them to fall back to their original place. I was too numb to do anything, too in shock. "I'm sorry. I really am, darling I just- I don't want you to hurt yourself—" he tried to say. "NO. NO JUST STOP WITH THAT BULLSHIT, YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME YOU HURT ME AND YOU NEVER MEAN IT. I AM SO SICK OF YOUR LYING TO ME." I sobbed, more than sobbed, I cried so hard. I cried my eyes out until I couldn't feel them.

"(Y/N), I was never lying. I love you. So much. That's why I did this." He explained, most likely hoping it would help me feel better. "That's no valid excuse, you didn't love me. Why would you ever tell me that? To get in my fuckin' head?!" I said. "(Y/N). I really do love you. And I can prove it." Ghostface said. "And how so?" I asked with water in my eyes. He wiped my tears and slowly partially pulled up his mask, showing his mouth but not his full face.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in close. Ghostface leaned in and kissed me on my lips softly. Oh my god, he was a good fucking kisser. WAIT I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT, HE TRIED TO KILL ME. I flushed completely red, a shade that was redder than fresh blood. Wow. "Is that enough proof for you, hottie?" He chuckled, pulling his mask back down.

"That.. was good. But it still doesn't excuse your actions!!" I stated, turning my head away from him. He picked me up and brought me over to the sink and sat me up on one of the counters. "Now, let's get those wounds cleaned and then we can talk," he says. Ghostface took out the disinfectant supplies and began to help. How could I fall for him? He helped me and took care of me, even after a fight. "Hun?" He asked. I tilted my head in response. "You said you'd come talk to me if you wanted to hurt yourself again..

..And how did you get a knife?"

That question scared me. He would get mad at me again and hurt me. I stayed silent. Ghostface sighed and continued. "You snuck into the kitchen, didn't you?" He tried to confirm. I looked down at my bruised knees and slowly nodded. "That's okay, just.. don't do it again. Please. I really do love you." I nodded, confirming I wouldn't do it again. I probably would though.

He finished up and bandaged my cuts quickly and carefully. It was so late and I was so tired, but I wanted to stay up to talk. He walked me over to the living room and we sat down together.

TIME SKIP, SAME POV (Y/N's POV)

"I.. I didn't want to lose you at all, you're amazing. I couldn't leave you alone, you were always in my mind after I stalked you," Ghostface confessed. "You.. stalked me?" I asked, attempting to clarify. "Yeah.. you were my next murder target, I've been focusing on other random people for now to keep myself satisfied. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt you at all.." he confirmed. Wow. Ghostface stalked me, attempted to murder, did murder, and probably more. Jesus fucking Christ.

After we finished talking, we decided it was time for bed. "(Y/N), do you want to sleep upstairs or downstairs?" Ghostly asked me. "Upstairs!!" I exclaimed. He picked me up and brought me into my bed, setting me down there. He tucked me in and began to get ready to leave. "You're not going to stay..?" I frowned. "Well, I guess I could stay the night.." he chuckled, climbing into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on the back of my neck. "Goodnight, lovely. I love you." He whispered into my ear as I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"I.. love you too."

_end of 07_