09

TW/CW: language, gore,

Ghostface's POV

The rest of those little bastards were still standing. After I had murdered Amie, they continued to stay in one place. What kind of fucking idiots are they? My true love, (Y/N), is a billion times smarter than these idiotic Highschool horny ass dropouts.

They must have heard a knife slashing sound, because some of them came straight running over while the other ones stayed behind due to fear or panic as it seemed. "Come back, guys!! What if there was a murderer?!" a voice echoed across the woods. Those little dumbasses didn't listen when they should have.

"Did your mommy ever teach you to stay away from strange noises?!" I asked sharply, getting behind one of the girls, putting a pointed, shiny knife up to her neck. "I-" she tried to say but didn't have words. "Say one fucking word and I will gut you like a god damn pig. Do you understand me?" I tilted my head at what I said.

The girl quickly nodded in response with tears in her eyes. How pathetic. She wanted to live. "Good. Now, go grab me your friends. Don't even THINK of telling them or I swear to god I'll keep you alive just to fucking torture you." I smiled under my mask. I'm a fucking psychopath. Thank god (Y/N) doesn't know who I am. But I think I'll tell them soon.

The girl ran off back to her friends and did as I said. God, do I love having power. She brought one other girl and two boys back to where I told her to. I wasn't going to actually keep her alive. Not any of these little brats. "I-I heard something over here!" The girl stuttered, dragging the others over to where I demanded. Holy shit she was actually really scared.

Oh well. I quickly swooped one of the girls behind the tree I was hiding on the other side of, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream or communicate. She attempted to scream and bit my hand. "Son of a bitch!" I whispered in pain, still having tight grip. I quickly stabbed the girl in the chest, leaving the knife to just sit there for a moment.

"Payback's a bitch," I chuckled, quickly pulling the knife out as she fell to the ground. Great, now I was standing in a puddle of blood. Fun, to say the least. The blood flowed through the dirt, eventually causing its bright maroon flow to leak into sight of the other teenagers. I swiftly climbed on top of the branches of the tree and propped myself up so I could easily get down when necessary.

I realized I always used my voice changer around (Y/N). I've never actually spoke in my natural voice around or to them, it's strange. Maybe I'll give them a call. I took out my voice changer and powered it on. I went through the different voice options and selected the main one I used most. I always used a burner phone to not get caught, and it surprisingly worked. So I took out my 'phone' and dialled their number.

Ring.. Ring..

Y/N's POV

Ring.. Ring..

The landline was ringing. I quickly rushed over, filled with excitement. I picked up the phone with glee and answered "hello there, do I know you?" I chuckled. I obviously knew him. "Well hello there, I've seem to have the wrong number!" He teased. God I love Ghostface, he's so silly. "Anyways, what do you need?" I asked as I put the landline down on the counter to go make a smoothie in the blender. "Well, I called to check up on you. I've been gone for a while," he replied.

"I'm fine, just miss you. You've been gone for around three hours. When are you coming back?" I took fruits out of the refrigerator and cut them up. After I was done, I threw them into the blender and started it. "I should be back in a little while— wait. What are you doing?" He heard the sound of the blender I bet. "Oh it's just the blender. Come back soon, I'm making us both smoothies," I smiled behind the phone. "Alright. I'll try to hurry this up, just don't get hurt or hurt yourself. I'll talk to you later, love you~" he probably smirked.

God damn it he was so hot even with just pure his voice and the tone overall. "L-love you too.." I muttered completely flushed a heavy bright pink colour. I hung up the landline and continued to make the smoothies. Jesus Christ he's probably horny as fuck. Maybe that's why he constantly teases me, maybe he wants to fuck me. I don't know.

TIME SKIP

I heard a little knock on my window as I sat in my bedroom. I got up, pushing myself off of my bed and looking out of the window. But nothing was there. Maybe I'm just hearing things again. I turned around to see Ghostface standing right in front of me, staring deep into my soul with his dead inside-looking mask.

I jumped in fear for a moment. "Sorry if I scared you, (Y/N)!" He immediately apologized, pulling me into a tight, comfortable hug. I wrapped my arms around him, tightening the hug. I don't want him to leave me ever again. We sat down on top of my bed's covers, out of a hug but still holding hands. "I don't like right now," I whispered. "Hm?" "You're always out doing some sketchy shit and I feel like you don't have time for me anymore.." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know.. I'm trying to arrange stuff so we can be together more often." Ghostface took off his mask and smiled at me, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "School starts back up again in a few days," I muttered, resting my head in his chest as he ran his gloved fingers through my hair. "Mm. I suppose you'll have to learn my name. Let's just say we attend the same school," Ghostface chuckled.

As it grew later, I got up from sitting with Ghostface. I went into my dresser and picked out some (F/C) (favourite colour) plaid long pajama bottoms and a baggy white t-shirt. Rushing into the bathroom, I locked the door and quickly changed into the more comfortable outfit. When I sat back down Ghostface pulled me, causing myself to lay down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me tight. "Rest well, my love," he whispered into my ear before I drifted off into a nice deep sleep.

_end of 09_

A/N: WOAH. OKAY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF CHAPTERS RECENTLY, IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND MOTIVATION BUT JM TRYING <33