06

TW/CW: language, blades, mention of self h@rm, self h@rm

Y/N's POV

It's been about half a week, and I've been really comfortable, but ever since Ghostface found out about my harm, he's been like smothering the hell out of me. He doesn't let me do anything alone and doesn't trust me anywhere with other people who aren't him or by myself.

This morning, I woke up to find Ghostface with his hands around my waist, cuddling me. I don't know why but this morning I felt like hurting myself again. I know it wasn't because of him, he actually helped it a lot. He told me to tell him if I felt like that ever and that he could help, but Ghostface looks so adorable when he's asleep, even with the mask on, I couldn't bring myself to wake him up.

I quickly got up and placed one of my pillows to replace my presence. I walked as quickly and quietly as I could over to the upper washroom, which was closer and where I possessed a spare blade. I closed and opened the door as quiet as possible where it made a "creeeeek.."ing noise. Surely I'd be fine.

I began to quickly search the cupboards and cabinets for the blade. "Looking for this?" A horribly familiar voice asked. I slowly turned around facing Ghostface who was leaning on the door, waving the blade around in a disappointed yet playful way. He set it down on a stool near the door and walked towards me. "Love, you said you'd tell me if you thought about it again.." Ghostface whispered along with sounding worried as he cupped my cheek.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, so silent he may have not even heard it. "It's okay, dear. Just please don't do it again." Ghostface replied, kissing me on the forehead.

A/N: AHH. THAT WAS SO HOT. BRO IM DYING.

I loved that. I don't know why, but it made me feel so much better. I loved everything about him, his voice, the names he called me.. god everything one could want. It was adorable, something I wanted, so so badly. I loved him so much. WAIT. I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL ME. What the fuck were these feelings?! I can't love him, he's probably just using me. I can not fall in love with him, he tried to hurt me. But.. I still fell for him, you can't really deny feelings. They always win over thoughts.

In my eyes, there formed small tears. I ran over to him and hugged him tight, and he did the same for me. For a good little while, I just sat in his arms, sobbing as he comforted me.

A while after, he picked me up bridal style. We went downstairs to the living room. I took a moment and glared at the sharp, shiny kitchen knives in the knife block. I hope he didn't notice, he probably wouldn't have though either way.

We sat down on the couch as I kicked my legs back and forth like a child. "(Y/N), we need to talk, love.." Ghostface tried to say, but my cell phone rang. It was Chloe! My best friend in the whole wide world. "One minute, love," I said, quickly answering the phone and bringing it up to my ear. "Hey, Chloe. What's up?" I started.

Ghostface's POV

I don't like that (Y/N) talks to other people, it pisses me off. What if someone takes them away from me? Or they get harassed or bullied and end up hurting themselves again? I don't want to risk that.

"Yeah sure, I could go." I heard them say. "Alright I'll talk to ya later, Chloe. See ya later!" They smiled, handing up the phone. "Where are you going?" I asked, tilting my head. "Oh just out somewhere with my friend, is that alright?" They asked me.

Y/N's POV

"Love, I can't risk that. What if you get hurt.. or someone takes you away from me?" He said. I wanted to leave the house for at least five fucking minutes, I wasn't even allowed to open the door. That's so unfair, he probably doesn't even care about me.

"Why, hon? It'll be for a few hours and my friend will be ther-" I tried to say, but "No means no, (Y/N). And that's final." He cut me off. Damn it. He can tend to be kinda.. possessive? I'm not even allowed to leave my own home just because I used to cut myself, it's not that bad, at least I don't think it is.

"Ghosty, why can't I leave? Im a person of America, Freedom for erm.. all!!" I said. "We went over this last time, I can't have you calling the police or getting hurt." Ghostface explained with a negative tone. "It's not fair, plus you've taken my phone! I should be allowed to live how I want to, I'm my own person." I replied sternly. "Oh? And who's the one who's taken care of you for the past week and a half?" He said like the smart-ass he is. "You.." I mumbled. "Correct, now, you're go up into your bedroom get some rest, I have to go out somewhere." Ghostface demanded, walking me upstairs and leaving afterward.

As soon as I saw him leave, I snuck downstairs with one of my mini backpacks and stuck a kitchen knife inside of it. He can take my blades, but he won't take my kitchen knives. There isn't much he can do here really. I quickly rushed back upstairs and began to get back into bed. For a while, I just lied there like I was lifeless, just staring at the ceiling. I didn't understand why he claimed and acted like he cared so much about me; the one he tried to kill.

A while later, he climbed through my window, closing it behind him. "Look, my love, I'm sorry, we got off on the wrong foot earlier.." he apologized, walking towards me. I got up and hugged him tight. I didn't even say anything, I just did it. He hugged me back and we sat there for a bit. After, we both sat down on my bed.

"Ghostface?" I asked. "Hm? Yes, (Y/N)?" He tilted his head, staring at me. "When can I leave the house again?" I frowned. "I'm.. not sure. But there would be no reason for you to leave, I-I could easily just take care of you forever and ever, you'd have no worries," he explained. Okay, Ghostface is getting really possessive and I don't like that. "Can.. I still see my family?" I mumbled. He wasn't gonna let me. I knew that. "N- maybe. You have to be really well behaved though, and they'd have to come here or you could call them." He cupped my cheek. "Well, my mum lives here.. she's gonna come back some day anyways." I smiled softly. "Oh dear, she's not coming home anytime soon," he whispered. My smile quickly faded into a frown. "..what..?" Is all that could escape my mouth.

"What the FUCK did you do to my mother..?" I sobbed. "Love, nothing that anyone will ever be able to figure out." He reassured, putting his hand over mine. I quickly pulled my hand away. I didn't want to be around a murdered, I don't wanna be touched by one either. I was upset and disgusted. He hurt my family.

"Look, I know you're mad.."

_end of 06_