new account

here's my new account (i'll comment on this chapter so y'all can find it easier^^)::

@kitytyy

i may come back to this account, so stay tuned!! i love you all so much and you would never know how big of a dream to reach 10k+ reads it was for younger me (i mean like idfk 5-6 months younger but yes)

thanks to all of you, my dream of being a writer is still continuing!! i wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys. you all mean the world to me, and all the support on my shitty writing filled the void within my heart.

this journey on this account has temporarily ended, but that's okay. all good things must come to an end, right? like a tv show or something. i hope to see you guys on the new side!!

once again, this has been a dream of mine for a while. i've been planning on working on a novel once i have more ideas, and hopefully publishing it someday. thank you all for helping me pursue my dream, my wish.

i never believed it could happen, especially considering the fact i never had good self esteem or positive energy around me. it all started from a dream smp fanfiction on this site when i was 9, and i was so happy to see i had gotten 100+ reads. 9 year old me would be freaking out to see i got TWO ghostface x readers to 10k+ reads.

i love you all so so, SO much. remember to take care of yourselves!!

farewell for now, my lovelies.

~signing off, hkittyluvr