12

TW/CW: mention of sexual harassment, language

Y/N's POV

"How.. did you find out?" I whispered. I don't get it, nobody would ever actually post somebody who they don't even know getting sexually harassed by two teenagers who looked around their age, would they? "I saw it on Facebook." He stared down at his knees, I think he was disappointed in me for some reason, "I just.. why didn't you tell me straight away??" Ghostface continued. I don't know. Why didn't I tell him? I wasn't sure. I sat there and didn't reply.

"If you had just shot me a message or something, I could've just came to help!" He began to raise his voice. I didn't like that. I once again didn't reply to the thing he said. "You.. have Facebook?!" I stared deep into his unmasked eyes that then widened at the question. "Uh. It's modern day, of course I do– but back to the topic." Ghostface tried to steer us back to the original conversation. "Facebook mom!" I silently giggled as his face flushed into a red color. "I'm not a Facebook mom! Just- what the fuck happened?!" He raised his voice again.

Ghostface was serious, but I was still feeling a little goofy. "Stuff happened," I twisted my hand round and round while staring at it. He sighed in disappointment and rested his face in between his hands. It was easy to tell he was getting upset at my response, and it was funny. To me at least, that is. He gripped my wrists with one hand and brought my face up to his before speaking. "Tell me." His grip got stronger on my jaw every little bit as I refused to answer, and holy fuck did that hurt.

"If I told you, a new article would be out." I muttered as I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. Ghostface's grip loosened and he sighed for a moment before speaking. "I just want to keep you safe." You could hear him lowly say as he brought his arms and hands back down to their original position. I softly smiled and kissed his cheek gently. "I'm fine, I promise." I reassured Ghostface, stroking his hair. He was adorable when he had been worried. It seemed to have calmed him down a little bit, which was good.

_end of 12_

A/N: SHORT ASF CHAPTER TODAY CUZ I NEED TO GET SHIT OUT AND LIKE I HAVENT GOT MOTIVATION OR IDEAS LMAOAOAOA BUT RLLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS STORY AND "you broke my fucking window dude". IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING <33

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH AND YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I PROMISE IM TRYING TO GET MORE CONTENT OUT ITS JS KINDA LIKE STRESSFUL AND MY MIND GOES BLANK. I PROMISE NEW STUFF WILL B OUT SOON AND I MAY BE  WRITING A BOWSER X LUIGI FANFIC 😈

SINCERELY, hkittyluvr