08

TW/CW: language, gore, knives

Ghostface's POV

I woke up this morning pretty late, it was 9:34.. OH SHIT (Y/N) IS GONE. I thought they forgave me, since we uh.. we kissed last night. I love them so much. Did they run away from me? God damn it, I really need to pay better attention.

I quickly rushed through the whole upper floor of the house before running down the stairs to find (Y/N) laying on the couch, watching television. "Good morning, my love," they said. I could feel my face turning a bright pink when they called me that. So adorable. "G-Good morning," I replied, coming over and sitting next to them. That was strange, they're never up before me. Did I.. really stay up that late? It's normally not a problem, but it's strange why it finally was. Very.. strange.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, tilting my head as I ran my finger through their hair. "Oh like an hour or two ago," (Y/N) replied, laying their head on my chest. I nodded and pulled them closer to me. I think it's time. "Hey love, uh.. I was thinking.." I began. "Hm?" They tilted their head, filled with curiosity. "I.. I think I'm ready to show you my face." (Y/N) seemed to grow very excited and giggly.

I grabbed their wrist, pulling it up to where my mask was, allowing them to take it off.

Y/N's POV

Okay, so, THE MOMENT FINALLY CAME. After all this time, I would get to know who had been living with me for the past little while. I slowly pulled down his hood and stopped right where his mask was. This was so exciting, I would finally know who Ghostface actually was. I slowly pulled his mask down and there he was; a very hot young guy who was named Ghostface.

"Woah.." I stated in awe. He chuckled for a moment. "You're like, so hot.." I whispered. "Why thank you," he began, "I'm not gonna tell you my name though, that's a secret. For now you can still call me Ghostface," he smiled. Jesus fuck he was hot, the hottest thing alive. I wanna kiss him. So bad. I just sat there, staring at him.

A/N: ALSO I DO NOT FETISHIZE OR SUPPORT PEOPLE FETISHIZING OVER SERIAL KILLERS/MURDERS. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING RANDOM AND THAT I FELT LIKE MAKING.

"You alright?" Ghostface asked, tilting his head. "Sorry, yeah! Just zoned out.." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead. He's literally so cute. I kissed him on the cheek and quickly ran away up into my bedroom with a very red face.

AH SHIT. WHY DID I DO THAT?! I'M SO FUCKING DUMB, GOD DAMN IT. I screamed into my pillow as loud as I could. God, why did I do that?? He surprisingly hasn't come up yet, maybe he was just like in shock or something. I could hear walking up the stairs as they creaked.

I quickly ran into my closet and hid in the corner, shutting the door. I realized that this spot would be very obvious as he was looking for me upstairs. SHIT HE'S COMING TO MY ROOM. Maybe he won't notice me at all..?

As I waited in the closet silently, it's door slowly began to open. Fuck. I don't want him to see me like this.. I quickly covered my mouth and slid the furthest I could away from where he was opening it.

He quickly closes it and everything goes silent. I exhale heavily in relief as somebody touches my shoulders. "Boo." I heard him laugh as I jumped. I could feel my heart racing and beating out of my chest. "Jesus Christ," I sighed with relief that it wasn't some random fucker in my bedroom.

We both got out of the closet and sat on my bed. "You scared the ever loving fuck out of me." I turned to him, staring Ghostface deep in the eyes. "I'm sorry, it was really funny though," he chuckled. At least he said he was sorry, that counts i guess.

"Next time you go out, can I go with you?" I tilted my head. "Hm.. well, maybe." Ghostface smiled. What if his real name was Ghostface and he just was embarrassed?? (😨) I'm not sure, this is still all so weird.

Me in love with a serial killer? Jesus Christ. My life is so complicated. Maybe I could kill myself, but that wouldn't be a good option. I mean, I'd see my mother and maybe father if he's there aswell. I don't even know if my dad is alive, so I guess I can't really assume.

"Alright, I'm gonna go out. Don't leave, don't call the cops, I'm locking the doors aswell," he said opening the windows. "You said maybe I could go with you next time you went out!!" I put my hands on my hips. "Welll, you can't come to this, (Y/N). Goodbye, I love you." Ghostface replied before quickly jumping out and I heard a locking sound everywhere. He somehow had access to the home security app which is strange??

Ghostface's POV

I slid down the wall and into the alleyway, putting my mask on. I needed to murder soon or I'd go crazy.

I rushed through the streets and into the woods, hoping no one would find me. I began to walk through and found a group of teenagers at the lake, unsupervised and alone. I snuck around, accidentally stepping on a branch causing it to crack.

They all turned around in shock, looking around. "The fuck what that?" One of the girls asked. She seemed very tense in the moment. "Oh come on Amie, you fuckin' loser, it's nothing!" One of the other girls said as everyone made fun of Amie. She ran off into the woods all alone, crying.

Now was my time to strike. I moved over to where the girl ran over to, and she was sitting against a tree. I stepped on another branch, causing her to get up and look around because of the cracking noise. Jesus fuck this girl was paranoid. I covered her mouth and quickly stabbed her in the stomach with my knife.

She began to sob as I continued to stab her. This was amazing, I haven't done this in forever. I stabbed her in the chest and then right through the face. As her blood dripped from her forehead and the rest of her wounds, I continued along my way with the rest of my murders.

_end of 08_