Forks Washington Airport, Seb's Home!

"Seb, the plane's landed. We need to go," Bella muttered, pushing Sebastian awake.

"Stop shoving me, Bells." Sebastian groaned out.

"Sorry, you were asleep." Bella apologized.

Sebastian opened his eyes and blinked to refocus on his surroundings. He scooted on the seats and into the aisle. He gingerly stood up, very aware of how low the ceiling was. He shuffled silently through the plane following behind Bella as she led the way through the small airport.

They got out into the parking lot, and Sebastian saw their dad immediately. He had a small smile as he started walking towards him. Bella had to jog to catch up with Sebastian's long strides.

"Seb! Slow down!" Bella called.

Sebastian didn't listen to his sister. He reached his dad and gathered him up in a bear hug. They both stood for a minute, and then they released each other. Bella gave their dad an awkward side hug, and Sebastian and Bella got their things into the police cruiser. Sebastian got into the front seat, and Bella took the back. Charlie got into the driver's seat and started the car.

The drive was silent and slightly awkward. Charlie tried to get Bella to talk, but she gave really short answers that left no room for discussion. Sebastian rolled his eyes in annoyance at Bella's short answers. Charlie then turned to Sebastian.

"Are you doing okay? In any pain?" Charlie asked.

"I'm fine, dad, and pain-wise, no more than usual," Sebastian answered.

"You'll tell me if it gets worse, alright? Your room is still the same, I didn't change anything. Except for putting in a bathroom up there for you." Charlie said.

"You did what? I don't have to share with Bells anymore? Yes!" Sebastian exclaimed.

"I got you two some homecoming presents. They'll be arriving after we get home. By the way, you both start school tomorrow, so make sure you're ready." Charlie mentioned.

Sebastian and Bella both let out soft groans, remembering that they still had to go to school. Sebastian sighed and looked out the window, massaging his head to alleviate his growing headache. Bella and Charlie noticed and were concerned that Sebastian's pain was getting worse.

"I made an appointment with Dr. Cullen for tomorrow, Seb. Give him a chance before you jump to conclusions." Charlie hurriedly said.

Sebastian just gave his dad a long sideways glare before returning to looking out the window. The rest of the drive was spent in peaceful silence. Sebastian zoned out as he watched the trees pass by in a blur. He refocused when he saw the house as they pulled into the driveway. He quickly got out and walked to the trunk. He grabbed his stuff and headed into the house.

He ignored the slightly messy living room and kitchen and headed for the stairs. Old pictures of him and Bella still hung on the wall, reminding him of how happy and painfree he was at one point. He continued his ascent to his room, which was once the attic. He stopped at the top of the main staircase, taking a minute to reach up and pull down his door. The staircase leading up to his bedroom slid down in front of him.

Bags in hand, Sebastian made his way up the added staircase and into his room. There were two large windows across from each other, giving the room natural lighting. Blackout curtains were hung for whenever Sebastian wanted privacy. A new wall was to his right, making a sort of hallway to his room.

There was a door a little further into the room. Sebastian opened it and revealed a comfortable-looking bathroom. There was a black vanity with a large mirror above it and a full-standing shower. There was a smaller window, and the toilet was hidden by the vanity. He closed the door and walked farther into his room.

He flipped a switch, and multiple lights turned on at once, Sebastian sighed in happiness, looking at all the white fairy lights he had hung up. To his left was a personal library full of fiction and history books. A large armchair was nestled in between two bookshelves with a tall lamp behind it.

By the right window was a mini art studio with an easel and a cart full of paints. The bathroom wall made the art area more like a nook and gave Sebastian a large surface area to hang drying paintings if he needed to. He sighed again for what seemed the millionth time and saw that Charlie had gotten more canvases and had leaned them up against the wall. He smiled and dropped his bags onto the floor.

He turned back to the attic door that was still open. He leisurely walked over to the door, brought up the staircase, and closed it. He then secured the staircase and locked the door before placing a black rug over it. For the next two hours, he unpacked his things and got his school supplies ready for the next day. He heard a tapping on his door and went over to it. He unlocked the door and opened it to reveal Bella holding a broom.

"Charlie has our homecoming presents outside if you want to come down. Also, Billy Black and Jake are here." Bella informed him.

Sebastian nodded and tapped his heel against the staircase. It slid down again, and he walked down. He followed Bella downstairs and outside. Billy and Jake were waiting outside with their dad. Sebastian gave Billy and Jake a small nod in greeting while shoving his hands in his jacket pockets. Billy nodded in return, and Jake turned his focus to Bella and started a conversation with her. Sebastian knew that Jake had a gigantic crush on his sister but also knew that Bella was completely oblivious.

Charlie coughed to get Sebastian's attention. Sebastian turned and saw a brand new Harley Davidson parked in front of him. His eyes widened, and he grabbed his dad in a hug again. Charlie awkwardly patted him on the back, knowing that Sebastian was very happy with his gift. Jake pointed out the rusted blue truck that was parked next to the motorcycle. Bella smiled as she walked over and opened the door. Sebastian wasn't impressed but didn't say anything.

Billy and Jake said goodbye while the Swan family went back inside. Sebastian went into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients to make a sandwich. He quickly made one, grabbed a water bottle, and went back upstairs. Charlie came up a while later to make sure Sebastian was okay and to say goodnight. Sebastian got ready for bed and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy the next part!