History Class, and a Handsome Face

Quick note, Sebastian and Jasper are going to be meeting for the first time!

Sebastian sighed and stood up, slightly swaying for a minute as a small dizzy spell washed over him. Once he recovered, he made his way to his last and personal favorite, AP History. He walked in and introduced himself to the teacher;

"Hello, I'm Sebastian Swan."

"Hey, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Swan. I'm Mr. Reacher, you're a bit late in the material, but from what I've seen from your transcript, you're going to be just fine." Mr. Reacher introduced himself.

"Thanks," Sebastian muttered.

"Alright. The only desk I have available is by Jasper Hale. Mr. Hale, could you raise your hand so Mr. Swan can see where he's sitting?" Mr. Reacher asked.

Jasper raised his hand, and Sebastian silently made his way over to the desk. As he passed by a fan, he noticed that Jasper visibly relaxed as soon as the fan blew his scent toward him. Keeping his suspicions to himself, Sebastian finally sat down at his desk and rested his head on his arms. He spent the class just watching Mr. Reacher and taking mental notes. Forty-five minutes later, Mr. Reacher was done and allowed the last fifteen minutes of class for free time.

"Nice to see you again," Jasper muttered.

"Hmm? Sorry, again? I think I would've remembered seeing you." Sebastian answered.

"I'm in all of your classes, Mr. Swan. Didn't you notice me? We sit next to each other in all of them." Jasper informed him.

"I tend to zone out in classes that don't interest me. And please, call me Seb, Mr. Swan makes me feel old." Sebastian explained.

"Hm, that explains a lot. Are there any plans for the rest of the week, then Sebastian?" Jasper commented.

"Nope. Why did you call me Sebastian?" Sebastian muttered.

"I think your full name suits you better than your nickname," Jasper explained.

"Oh, you're that kind of person." Sebastian said.

Jasper smirked and let out a huff of laughter. They sat in silence while Sebastian started drawing. He zoned out and didn't notice what he was doing until Jasper looked over and nudged him. Sebastian looked at Jasper, and Jasper gestured to the paper, and Sebastian came to a horrifying realization. He had drawn Jasper in acute detail. Jasper was quite curious about the drawing. Sebastian refused to let Jasper see the paper, and they started a small slap fight to get it.

Finally, the bell rang, and Sebastian was up from the desk and out the door in a flash. What he didn't realize is that he left the drawing on his desk and that Jasper grabbed it.