The Next Morning, One Step Closer to Hell

Sebastian woke up to pale sunlight right in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes to wake up further and sat up. He got out of bed and shuffled over to the bathroom, and got freshened up. After getting dry, he walked out over to his dresser to pick out an outfit. He grabbed a black long-sleeve, black jeans, and black socks. Then he moved over to his coat rack and grabbed a black leather trench coat and all black Doc Martins. Once he was done, he ran his fingers through his short dark brown locks, giving them a tousled look.

He grabbed his bag and went downstairs into the kitchen, and made himself a piece of toast in silence. Bella came down, planning on making breakfast when she saw Sebastian already taking care of it himself. She sighed quietly and walked to the refrigerator. She grabbed the milk and found a bowl and cereal. The siblings ate in content silence. Once Sebastian was done, he put his plate in the sink and grabbed his motorcycle keys and helmet, and left the house.

The Harley Davidson was waiting. Sebastian excitedly walked over to it and started it up. It rumbled to life while Sebastian put his helmet on. He backed out of the driveway and made his way to school. Ten minutes later, he arrived at the school parking lot. He found a motorcycle parking spot and leisurely drove into it. He put the kickstand down and got off. Then he heard Bella's truck roar into the parking lot as well. Sebastian, being the good brother he was, waited for Bella to get out of the truck and come over.

"You didn't need to wait for me, Seb," Bella said quietly.

"I wanted to. Besides, there's a guy that looks like he wants to use either one of us as the school's new feature," Sebastian muttered.

"The fact that you already know that is unsettling, Seb. You realize that, right?" Bella inquired.

"Yeah, but you're the only one I tell my observations to, so is it really hurting anyone?" Sebastian questioned sarcastically.

Bella let out a small huff of laughter at his reasoning. The two walked into the school together and got their schedules. They split up to find their homerooms, and Bella made Sebastian promise that he would sit with her at lunch. The next few hours passed like a blur to Sebastian. He already knew the material in all the classes, so he zoned out and didn't bother to pay attention except for his art class.