Boredom Thy Name is Seb...

Dress after dress after dress. Sebastian sat zoned out. He hadn't been paying attention to anything the girls were doing after the seventh dress. Bella sat next to him, completely bored. Jessica came out in a rather revealing pink dress. She stood in front of the mirror, looking for Sebastian's opinion and attention.

"What do you think, Seb?" Jessica asked.

Bella nudged Sebastian to get him to focus on the conversation. He blinked as he looked at Jessica.

"The pink is too light on you. It washes you out. Try something darker or more vibrant." Sebastian advised.
"Oh, that's not a bad idea. Thanks, Seb!" Jessica thanked him.

Angela and Jessica came out two minutes later in different dresses that suited them perfectly. Angela was in a floor-length lavender gown, and Jessica was in a pink tea-length gown. They came up to the mirrors, and Sebastian and Bella nodded in approval.

Suddenly, there was banging on the glass window. The group looked over and saw a group of frat boys catcalling and hollering at Jessica and Angela. Sebastian glared and stood up. He rushed to the window and slammed his hands on the glass, effectively startling the frat boys away.

He came back to the mirrors and sat back down. He looked at the girls with a questioning look on his face.

"Do you like the dresses? If so, why don't you go pay for them and find accessories while Bella and I go to the bookstore? We'll meet you at the restaurant at six." Sebastian stated.

Bella and Sebastian got up and left the store. They walked down the street to the bookstore. Bella went in while Sebastian sat and took a rest outside. His headaches were starting to worry him. Also, he was starting to get pain in his chest. A car drove up next to him and revved to get his attention. Sebastian looked up and saw Edward sitting in his silver Volvo. He got up and slowly walked to the car, Edward rolled down the window, and Sebastian leaned on the car.

"Why are you following my sister?" Sebastian questioned.
"I'm worried about her," Edward replied.

Sebastian smirked at his response.

"Good, I'm getting tired of having to watch out for her clumsy ass," Sebastian replied while suppressing a shiver.
"You look like you're freezing. Get in," Edward stated.

Sebastian gratefully got into the back seat and got comfortable. He found a blanket and curled up in it. While he was getting situated, Edward turned on the heat.

"So, you're a vampire," Sebastian said.

Edward turned around in shock. He wasn't expecting Sebastian to be so upfront. He took an unnecessary breath and tried to calm himself. Sebastian waited patiently, content in the warm blanket.

"How did you know?" Edward asked.
"Same eyes practiced movements, and you and your family are never at school on sunny days. Also, your little fiasco in the school parking lot doesn't help." Sebastian listed.
"I'm impressed. No one has figured us out. Are you going to tell her?" Edward complimented.
"No. She'll figure it out." Sebastian stated.

Edward suddenly let out a small hiss. Sebastian knew immediately that Bella was in trouble. Sebastian leaned forward and said one thing;

"Step on it."
"Buckle up," Edward responded.

Edward gunned the engine and sped to the parking lot where Bella was cornered. The car swerved into the group of frat boys. Edward almost hurled himself out of the car. Sebastian knew that he'd just be in the way, so he pulled out his phone.

Sebastian:

I know. Alice, I'm not going to run away or avoid you. You and Xavier are my besties. Nothing's going to change that. 🥰

Alice:

Aww, we love you too bestie! Text Jasper next. He needs to know.

Sebastian:

He already does.

Sebastian then switched over to his chat with Jasper.

Sebastian:

I'd like to know more about you and your family. Do you want to pick me up at [Restaurant] and take me home? We can talk there.

Jasper:

Be there in thirty.

Sebastian smiled as Edward and Bella talked. He quickly found out about Edward's mind-reading ability and told him mentally that Jasper was going to pick him up. Edward tapped twice on the steering wheel, telling Sebastian that he had heard him. Sebastian wrapped himself up in the blanket again and dozed off while on the way to the restaurant.