Something's Wrong with Sebastian

(WARNING!! Sebastian is dying in this chapter)

(This part's going to be a bit longer. I couldn't really find a good natural stopping point)

Sebastian woke up with the worst headache he ever had. He almost couldn't get out of bed, but he did. The freezing cold shower helped alleviate his headache to the point where he could function somewhat. Sebastian looked at his clock and realized he only had fifteen minutes before Jasper came to pick him up.

He groaned out loud and hurriedly grabbed an outfit. A black button-down was tucked into black slacks, and black dress shoes were slipped on. He quickly ran his fingers through his hair, raking it into a slick back. Charlie tapped on his door, telling him that Jasper was at the door. Sebastian grabbed two painkillers and bolted down the stairs, dry swallowing them as he went.

Jasper came to a repeated realization about Sebastian. Sebastian looked hella hot in black, and he liked it. Jasper scanned Sebastian and smirked in enjoyment. He felt a little more pain from Sebastian than usual but brushed it off. Sebastian weakly smiled when he saw Jasper. They said goodbye to Charlie and quickly left. As they were driving, Jasper noticed Sebastian holding his head in pain.

"You okay?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, just waiting for the pain meds to work. I'll be fine." Sebastian muttered.

The drive continued until Jasper pulled off the main road and onto a gravel-covered driveway. Soon, a very modern-looking house appeared in a very large clearing. Sebastian's eyes widened at the sight of it, and Jasper grinned when he felt Sebastian's amazement. Jasper quickly parked, sped around to Sebastian's side, and opened the door for him.

Sebastian grabbed onto Jasper's hand as he got out with some effort. He stood for a moment to catch his breath while leaning heavily on Jasper for support. Jasper grew worried as he saw Sebastian's complexion had paled to a waxy white. He quickly placed Sebastian on his back, hearing no complaints, and sped into the house.

"Carlisle? It's Sebastian, I think he's gettin' worse." Jasper called.

Carlisle sped into the entryway and quickly observed Sebastian's condition.

"Sebastian? Can you hear me?" Carlisle asked.

"Yeah, I can hear you. Jasper put me down, I'm fine. I just need to sit down and hydrate." Sebastian muttered.

"Jasper, please take him into the living room," Carlisle replied.

Jasper carefully walked into the living room and gently deposited Sebastian on the large leather sectional. Sebastian sighed as he tilted his head back in pain. Carlisle sat down on the coffee table, observing Sebastian's movements. He could tell that Sebastian was in a substantial amount of pain and doing his best to hide it. Sebastian leaned back up to look Carlisle in the eye.

"Sebastian, have you taken any pain medication today?" Carlisle asked.

"Two ibuprofen, fifteen minutes ago, hasn't helped," Sebastian replied.

"Alright. Jasper, instead of standing over him like a vulture, please go and get him some water." Carlisle gently requested.

Jasper begrudgingly nodded and walked into the kitchen. He went over to the cabinets and pulled out a medium-sized glass. Once the glass was full, he went back into the living room. What he witnessed would haunt him for the rest of eternity.

Sebastian was thrashing violently around on the floor while Carlisle held his head up and to the side. White foam from the medicine frothed out of the corners of Sebastian's mouth, and his eyes had rolled to the back of his skull. His complexion had paled to the point where he looked like a corpse. The glass shattered as it fell out of Jasper's limp hand and hit the ground. Jasper sped over to Sebastian's side. He looked at Carlisle for an explanation.

"It happened suddenly. His eyes rolled back, and he started to seize. I moved him down to the floor so he wouldn't hurt himself. He must've blocked most of the pain so you wouldn't catch on. Don't blame yourself for this Jasper." Carlisle explained.

"Is there still enough time? I don't wanna risk killin' him, Carlisle." Jasper whispered.

"Yes, there's time. I-." Carlisle started to say.

Sebastian suddenly sat up while breathing in a deep gulp of air, surprising Carlisle and Jasper. He then crashed back to the floor and lay still, his breathing slow and shallow. Carlisle looked at Jasper and motioned for him to get Sebastian into the in-house hospital room. Sebastian was placed on a hospital bed, and his body relaxed. Carlisle gave him a check-up and sighed sadly.

Jasper sat next to Sebastian and gently held his hand. Carlisle walked over to Jasper and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He'll need to transition, or he'll die. The cancer has metastasized to other parts of his body. If he wakes up, let me know.
I'm going to call Chief Swan." Carlisle explained.

Jasper barely nodded in response. An unexpected person walked in after Carlisle. Rosalie quietly walked up behind Jasper and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Jasper looked up at her, venom in his eyes.

"Sebastian isn't goin' to last much longer, is he?" Jasper whispered.

"As a human? No, he isn't. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but he'll still be your Seb. He'll be free from all the pain he's had to deal with." Rosalie comforted him.

After she said that, Sebastian opened his eyes and slowly turned his head to look at Jasper. He gave a small smile at seeing Jasper and weakly tightened his grip around Jasper's hand. Jasper felt a small movement and turned back to Sebastian.

"Darlin? Can you hear me?" Jasper asked desperately.

"Yeah," Sebastian whispered.

"Carlisle? He's awake!" Rosalie called.

Carlisle sped into the room and stopped right next to Sebastian. He held Sebastian's wrist to check his pulse. It was very weak. Sebastian looked at Carlisle, a knowing look on his face.

"I'm dying for real, aren't I?" Sebastian questioned.

"Yes, you are. I can start the transition. You don't have to be in pain anymore." Carlisle asked.

Sebastian nodded, and Carlisle gestured for Rosalie to take Jasper out of the room. Rosalie and Emmett had to drag Jasper kicking and reaching out for Sebastian. Carlisle sighed and leaned over Sebastian, who watched him blankly.

"Seb, I do have to tell you. This will be an extremely painful process." Carlisle informed him.

"Try living for sixteen years, feeling cancer spreading through your body," Sebastian replied.

Carlisle sighed and pulled Sebastian's shirt collar away from his neck. Sebastian tilted his head away so he wouldn't see Carlisle bite him. Before Carlisle could lean down further, Sebastian stopped him.

"Bite over my port, I don't want any physical reminders of it," Sebastian whispered.

Carlisle nodded and found Sebastian's port scar. He quickly bit into Sebastian's skin. Sebastian instinctively grabbed Carlisle's shoulders and weakly pushed, trying to get him off. Carlisle held firm and placed an arm on Sebastian to keep him pinned. When Sebastian felt his arms being pinned, he thrashed around, trying to get away from the excruciating bite and the venom being rapidly introduced to his system. Carlisle finally let go and slightly backed away from Sebastian, wiping his mouth.

A haunting scream tore through Sebastian's throat as he continued to thrash around in pain. Everyone in the house sat or stood horrified at the sounds coming from the in-house hospital room. Emmett had to hold Jasper down to keep him from speeding to Sebastian.

Venom coursed through Sebastian's body, killing all the cancerous cells in his brain, heart, lungs, and liver. He felt the venom making him healthy again. The blood in his system started to go cold, and his heart started to slow even further. His life flashed through his eyes as he saw himself and his family through multiple stages in life.

Finally, his heart stopped.