The Strength of Yara

Yara
El Este
Patriotas Peak
9:00 AM

Dani Rojas:
After resupplying and grabbing a few weapons I'm ready to head out. Parachuting sounds like it could be a decent idea, should get me close enough to one of the checkpoints. I jump off the cliff and Parachute most of the way to a checkpoint and walk the rest of the way. Vacía Coast Checkpoint S.

What the fuck is up with this Insurgency? Why is everywhere so stacked with soldados? Doesn't change anything though, let's do this

What the fuck is up with this Insurgency? Why is everywhere so stacked with soldados? Doesn't change anything though, let's do this. With my AS-VAL I start to clear out the checkpoint. There's alot of them but they don't really have any situational awareness which makes taking over the checkpoint pretty easy. With everyone dead and the propaganda board destroyed I move on to the next checkpoint. I take one of the FND cars and start driving to this next checkpoint, that is until I get held up in traffic.

Traffic in Yara? What the hell is going on?. I pull off to the side of the road and walk around the bend to see what's happening. A temporary checkpoint? With more of the new Special Forces soldados. Guess I'll just walk through. I begin to walk past them until... Yep I'm being yelled at. I turn to face the yelling only to see that I'm largely outgunned. Fuck ok things aren't looking good. "Detener! Halt!" One of the soldados yells at me. I raise my hands slightly as a group of them run over and surround me.

"Um, sorry?" I say to no one in particular. Soldados part to make a path and a someone walks towards me. "Okay before you start, so what if I'm not a true Yaran?" I ask him. "I don't know what you're on about, I thought you were though, are you not from Yara?" He asks in return. "Yeah lived here my whole life... Ohhhh you know who I am though" I say to him as the realisation of the situation sets in. "Of course, I'm Y:N, it's good to meet you in person Dani" he says to me as he holds out his hand.

"Yeah right, not too sure how I feel about this" I tell him as I shake his hand. "Consider this a strike, 3 strikes and your out" he says to me as he takes a step back and the special forces soldados walk away. "Um, cool? I guess I'll be on my way then" I say to him as I start backing away. He doesn't say anything in return, just watches me walk away until I've passed the checkpoint before walking away himself.

What the fuck was that all about. I immediately get out my phone and call Juan as I keep walking. "Juan, just ran into Castillo's right hand man". I tell him. "Great, how did it go?" He asks me in return. "Well we met and then he let me go" I tell him. "He let you go?" He says in a confused tone. "Yeah kinda just shook hands and told me that I'm on strike one" I explain to him. "Well you'll make him regret that decision Dani, I know you will" Juan tells me before hanging up the phone.

50 Minutes Later

After what felt like ages of walking I finally reach the hideout if La Moral

After what felt like ages of walking I finally reach the hideout if La Moral. Why does Yaran 'transport' have to be so fucked? Actually now that I think of it there were probably cars at some of the checkpoints I cleared out on the way here. "Hey Dani, Ive guess you've seen this new insurgency" Yelena says to me. "Yeah just met one of the big shots face to face" I tell her as I pickup a beer. Lucky for me daytime drinking is acceptable in Yara. "That's my Dani! Tell me how it went" she says to me as she takes a seat.

I take a seat on the table Infront of her before explaining what happened. "Ignore my bad story telling, but I just finished clearing out a checkpoint and I was on my way to the next one when I got stuck in traffic at a, I guess a new checkpoint. I just tried walking through, they stopped me, some Commander guy called Y:N told me this is my first strike, let me go and now I'm here" I explain to her. "What that's it? You didn't kill him, no gunfight?" She asks me. "Hmm nope, just gave me a strike for whatever reason" I tell her.

"Well he was hot right?" She asks me. I spit out my drink in suprise and look at Yelena with a smile on my face. "I mean yeah but I don't see how that's important to the story" I say to her. "C'mon Dani, why else would you back down from a fight when you could've have caused a major blow to the insurgency right there?" She asks me. "Because there we like, more of them then me" I say to her.

Yelena rolls her eyes and moves to sit next to me. "You know this revolution is coming to an end Dani, I think you're subconsciously looking for someone to spend your life with in a free Yara" she says to me, which I have to say is probably easily one of the dumbest things I've ever heard Yelena say. "Okay that is stupid, and you and Juan have definitely been drinking to much because it's impossible to even imagine me, Dani Rojas, in a relationship" I say to her as I get off the table.

"Oh I can imagine it Dani! You and the hot Soldado!" She shouts at me as I leave the Hideout. This Insurgency is making everybody go crazy. I do wonder what the go with that Commander though. Commander Y:N. Hopefully he's not a Castillo fan, if not could probably find out what his deal his. Either way time to link up with Juan and talk strategies.