Yelena PT #2

Yara
Concepción
10:00 AM

Yelena:
I quickly walk down the road till I am no longer in sight of the soldados standing outside of the shop. I look back discreetly once more to check before running as fast as I can back to my hideout. Even though it's not much of a hideout anymore seeing that Dani brought her Soldado crush here. I quickly run inside and shout to everyone that our hideout has been exposed. "Listen up everyone! We need to pack everything up right now and leave! The FND know we're here!"

Everyone quickly starts rushing around and grabbing what important things they can. Laptops, maps, notes, ECT. I head over to the table in the middle of the room and take the laptop off of it. "Alright everyone, fall back to the secondary base, make sure you don't get followed!" I yell out to everyone. People start leaving the hideout once they have their stuff and I do the same, taking my laptop and and few important notes.

1 hour later

We arrive at the secondary hideout, run by the best spy in Yara. Everyone is sitting around wondering what is going on. Fair enough considering they just had to pack up everything and leave. "Listen up everyone! Those new soldados you've been seeing around, they've captured Dani and are holding her prisoner" I tell everyone. "Dani has done so much for us, we have to save her" a Guerilla says to me. "Yeah, so what's the plan Yelena?" Another Guerilla asks me

"We don't have enough time to plan anything strategic, Any hour now they'll be taking her back to the fortress and we'll miss our chance to save her" I tell everyone. "So we'll attack those Soldados now then!" Someone shouts as he holds his gun up in the air. "For Dani!" Another one calls out, causing everyone else to yell the same thing "For Dani!"