Cita Dos

Yara
Valle De Oro
Balaceras
Camp Maximus
8:00 PM

Dani Rojas:"The show is all set up Dani, Mr hot stuff here yet?" Talia asks as she walks up to me and the other girls

Dani Rojas:
"The show is all set up Dani, Mr hot stuff here yet?" Talia asks as she walks up to me and the other girls. "He said he's on his way but you sure he'll like this?" I ask in return. "It's a music concert by me, he'll love it and you'll love it too" Talia tells me. I look at her with a look of doubt on my face but my attention is quickly caught by Y:N taking a seat beside me. I feel my cheeks turn red as I turn to him and smile.

"Two hangouts in a row? You bored or something Rojas?" He asks me. "Oh um. Yeah. How did work go?" I ask him in return even though I have a feeling it wasn't good. "Yeah good" he answers simply. Come on Dani think of something. "Hey are you okay?" I ask as I lean in. "Mhm" he answers me as he crosses his arms and slouches in his chair. "Did you have a bad day at work?" I ask him.

At this point Talia has started the concert and it's going pretty good but I'm paying more attention to Y:N then the actual concert. "Work fucking sucked Rojas, don't know what your deal is" he says to me angrily and loudly. The music slows down and comes to a stop as Talia and everyone else stares at us. "What do you mean? I just want to know what happened at work to piss you off" I say to him as I stand up.

"You Rojas! Whatever this is, it's getting in the way of work" Y:N yells at me. "Your work is to invade my fucking country, what do you think my deal is!" I yell back at him. At this point everything is quiet and everyone is staring at us as we argue. "I got hired to bring order to your shitty country, wouldn't have to be like this if you idiots just figured stuff out" he tells me. "Why the fuck are you here then! Just leave!" I yell at him before storming off.

20 Minutes Later

I lay down on the couch crying loudly

I lay down on the couch crying loudly. Ugh what is my luck. "Hey Dani what happened?" Yelena asks me as her and the other girls rush in. "Nothing" I tell them quietly. "Is he a fucking soldado Dani?" Camila asks me before climbing up to me. "Kinda yeah" I say to her as I wipe tears from my eyes. I sit up to make room for the other girls and start hugging a pillow.

"It's best you find someone else anyways Dani, you deserve way better then that" Talia says to me. "Yeah, you'll find someone else" Yelena tells me. That's dumb. "I'm 25 Yelena, this is my first relationship in like 6 years. I've tried but people just don't interest me" I say to the girls. "You found him didn't you?" Talia asks me. "Yeah but I fucked that up" I tell her before I start to cry again and move over to the other couch.

"Yous had an argument Dani, yous can still fix things, but maybe try looking for someone else first" Yelena says before Camila has her say. "Yeah look for someone that isn't a soldado. I want you to be happy Dani I really do but don't let Y:N undo all the hard work you've done". I stop sobbing and start thinking to myself. What if I change him then? Make him see that Libertad can bring security and grateness and all that other horse shit to Yara.

"Your write, I need a third date with him, something to really get things on track" I say to the girls before getting up energetically and moving back over to their couch. "No Dani that isn't what we ment" Camila tells me, but I've already got my phone out and thinking of what to send to Y:N. Eesh okay I need space. Without saying anything I stand up and walk outside as I text Y:N.

Dani: Hey Y:N, sorry for earlier, was wondering if we could go on another date to make up for things.

Y:N: No Rojas, I gotta start doing my job and that involves putting you in the ground if I come across you. I like you so please don't come near me.

Dani: Your gonna kill me if you see me again? What did I even do wrong?

Y:N: You didn't do anything wrong and I don't want to kill you but the people around me will.

Dani: Just keep meeting up in secret then.

Y:N: Can't just do that our whole lives Dani, something has got to change.

Dani: Okay like what?

Y:N: We would have to be part of the same army so come work for Castillo if you want 🙄.

Dani: Okay. Where do you want me to meet yous?

Y:N: You serious Dani?

Dani: Yeah if something needs to change for this to work then I'm down.

Y:N: Wow okay, meet me at the Naval Service Memorial in Vacía Coast at 7 tomorrow morning. If your fully serious.

Dani: I'll be there :)

Y:N: uhuh.

Dani: Yeah.

Y:N: You don't have to text back you know.

Dani: Sorry I just don't want to think I haven't seen your message or something.

Y:N: Fair enough.

Dani: Yeah.

Dani: Goodnight Y:N, see you tomorrow at 7AM.

Y:N: Goodnight Dani.

Dani: Goodnight Y:N, sleep well.

Y:N: You already said goodnight to me.

Dani: Sorry! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Y:N: Just go to sleep Rojas.

Dani; Sorry will do.

Dani: Goodnight Y:N.