Moving in together

Yara
El Este
Sierra Perdida
Naval Service Memorial
7:00 AM

Dani: I arrive at the memorial early in the morning, walking through the jungle to get here

Dani:
I arrive at the memorial early in the morning, walking through the jungle to get here. I walk out into the open past all of the soldados, tanks and dogs straight towards Y:N and Castillo as they look at the Chicharron graffiti. "Your telling me a fucking chicken done this! Are you fucking stupid? Does this look like a fucking chicken did this!" Castillo yells at Y:N.

"Sir, the locals claim that a rooster did this, they won't tell us anything else, we'll just clean it up anyways" Y:N tells him in a tired sounding voice

"Sir, the locals claim that a rooster did this, they won't tell us anything else, we'll just clean it up anyways" Y:N tells him in a tired sounding voice. Must be sick of putting up with Castillo's shit. "Whoever did this needs to be brought to justice! And anyone who tells this wild story about chickens are obstructing justice, which is treason, which is punishable by death!" He shouts at Y:N.

All of the soldados are to scared to tell him that I've been standing right behind them this whole time and he only turns around after I begin to laugh. I tried to hold it back but I just burst out laughing. "Sorry hermano, that chicken thing was me, like ages ago" I tell him as I finish laughing. Castillo looks at me with pure disgust on his face until Y:N steps in. "Sir this is Dani Rojas, leader of Libertad but she wants to join your forces" he tells him.

I look over at Y:N and he actually seems pretty happy. Ugh I feel so bad for doing this. Just as Castillo goes to speak I raise both my hands towards him and give him the finger. "Fuck you Castillo! Fuck your tanks, you ain't shit, they ain't shit, fuck you" I shout out before putting my hands down and giggling to myself. "You have to be fucking with me Rojas" Y:N says to me before I get surrounded by soldados, all pointing there guns at me.

Fuck, I didn't really think this through now that I'm here. "Finally! Kill this fucking dog!" Castillo yells out. I hear what sounds like dozens of guns cocking back the second he says this, this would surely be death. That would be if Y:N didn't quickly rush in and grab me by the arm. He pulls me over to Castillo and begins handcuffing me in front of him. "What are you doing I want her dead!" Castillo yells at Y:N loudly.

"And I want her" Y:N says back to Castillo. Aw oh my gosh this is kinda romantic. "What?" Castillo says angrily in return. Holy shit is Y:N announcing his feelings for me and standing up to Castillo? "You said I'm free to take anything I want from the island, I'm taking her" he says to him. Okay not romantic and kinda fucked up, and hot, but still fucked. "Why on earth would you want a thing like that, Yara has far superior women compared to her" Castillo says confused.