Attempt 1

Yara
Vacía Coast
Fontana Fort
8:00 AM

Dani:
I finish eating the best meal of my life and lay back down on Y:N's bed. FUCK. There's literally so much to think about. What the go is with Y:N and I; how we're on different teams, when he's gonna get back, how I'm going to escape here, do I want to escape here. Some of those thoughts are more important than others but they're all still on my mind.

I did say that I would escape so I guess I'll give that a go, not sure if I want to just yet but here I go. I check the door to see if it's locked and to my surprise it isn't. Really Y:N? Make it somewhat difficult. I open the door and start walking downstairs and out into the courtyard. Up until now it's been as simple as slowing down or speeding up to avoid soldados. This might be a bit more difficult though.

Just as I think that, Castillo walks out from the door behind me. "What the fuck is this fake Yaran rat doing here!" He shouts loudly which catches the attention of all the soldados, causing them to run over to me aiming there guns. "Oh you know just getting some sun" I tell him calmly. He doesn't seem to care though since he just pulls out his sidearm and aims it at me. "Whoa whoa, I was just looking for Y:N, since he like owns me now or whatever" I explain to him as I raise my hands in surrender.

"He's out cleansing the deep jungles of Yara from dirty scum like yourself. You can wait for him and get some of that sun until he gets back" Castillo tells me. After he says that 2 soldados grab me by one arm each and pull me out into the courtyard by the flagpole before tying me to it. Oh fuck, this sucks, I should've just stayed in the cage.

3 hours later

11:00 AM
Dani Rojas:
I've been tied to this pole now for 3 hours now and the sun is becoming unbearable. "Hey you think I can be untied now?" I ask one of the soldados as they walk past me. I ask this a few times but no one answers me.

5 hours later

4:00 PM
Dani Rojas:
The sun is starting to kinda go down now, at least it's not as bad anymore. My lips are cracked and dried out and everytime I lean back on the poll it burns my exposed skin. "Can I at least get some water?" I ask one of the soldados. She walks over to me and holds out her bottle of water. I lean forward but she pulls back and spits on my face instead. You have to be fucking kidding me. "Fuck you" I say to her as she walks away.

This gets her attention and she walks back over to me and pours the bottle onto me before spitting in my face again. Ugh this bitch. How long are they going to keep me here anyways. Just after that happens a group of special forces soldados enters the courtyard, looking like they've been through a few fights today. "Hey soldados! Is Y:N with yous?!" I shout out as they walk past.

I was kinda expecting them to ignore me but a few of the special forces soldados that heard me walk over. "Um, could you guys let me go?" I ask. One of the soldados unties me and 2 others pull me off the ground, holding me by one arm each. "Uhh thanks, could yous take me to water and then to Y:N or his room?" I ask them as we start walking.

They start taking me to the very front entrance of the base where we meet up with Y:N. "Y:N! I'm so glad you're back" I tell him as I step forward to hug him, only to be pulled back by the two soldados. On second thought I'm kinda glad they pulled me back, that would've been awkward. "We found her tied to a flagpole in the courtyard sir" one of the soldados say to Y:N.

"What did you do to end up in that situation?" Y:N asks me. "When for a walk, bumped into Castillo, he felt like being a dick so he tied me to a pole. Well he ordered soldados to do the work but still" I explain to him. He grabs me by my arm and we walk back into the base as he hands me his bottle of water. "Hey thanks, I was just about to ask for water" I say to him.

He doesn't say anything to me, just let's go of my arm and let's me walk freely beside him. "Soooo, how was work?" I ask him, trying to spark conversation. "It was fine, stopped by Concepción and was thinking of getting you some new clothes since you'll be staying here for a while" he says to me. I look at him suprise, no one has bought me clothes before, nothing that's had less then 4 owners at least.

"What did you get me? I'm a better not a chooser so I'm not gonna be picky but please don't say you got me something stupid or degrading" I say to him. "I didn't get you anything, don't know what your sizes are but I'll take you around there sometime so you can pick and choose for yourself" he tells me. Sizes don't really matter in Yara. Your lucky enough to get anything at all.

"Really? Wow that's just, wow, thank you for even considering that, I don't really have all that much money to get anything though, and yous confiscated what I did have" I tell him, hating to waste this moment of niceness, being allowed out of the fort. "I'll buy it, you just find stuff you like, stuff that looks good" he tells me which makes me blush a little.

"Wow that's kinda sweet, I'm not sure what looks good so you will tell me if I look bad right?" I ask him. "Yeah of course, you look pretty good most of the time" he tells me. Wow a start to blush more and more with everything he says. We get into into his room and I collapse on his bed before suddenly realising that I'm ment to be in the cage. "Oh shit I'm sorry" I say to him as I quickly get up and brush the dirt of the bed. "Na it's fine, did you want to get in the shower first? He asks me as he takes off his vest.

"Your shower? I mean yeah if your offering" I tell him as I walk over to his bathroom. "What's your chest size?" Y:N asks me out of nowhere. I quickly turn around to him looking extremely confused. "Sorry I should clarify, I'm just gonna go to storage and get you new underwear and bra for you to change into, I'd give you new clothes but there'll only be FND uniforms which I'm not giving you" he explains to me.

"Ohh, umm I'm not sure what my bra size is, I'm ok to just wear the same clothes though, only really have a few pairs anyways" I tell him as I lean on the bathroom door. "That's kinda gross Dani, we'll buy you everything you need tomorrow" Y:N tells me. "I'm a Guerilla, being clean and owning stuff is like a luxury to me, but thank you for getting me shit" I tell him before having a shower.

Y:N P.O.V:
I sit and watch TV for almost an hour until Dani comes out of the shower, still wearing her old clothes. Can't wait till we get her changed out of those rags, feels degrading in a way. "You fall asleep in the shower or something?" I ask as she walks towards me. "You've got hot water, I didn't even have hot water when I lived in Esperanza" she tells me as she takes a seat next to me.

"Did you not have towels either? Your still wet" I say to her. "Oh sorry, don't you like wet hair?" she asks me with a giggle. "I dry my hair for a reason" I tell her. She gives me a big smile and pushes me down on the chair and crawls on-top of me before shaking her hair, causing water to go everywhere. She quickly gets up and jumps onto the bed, looking over at me with a big smile on her face.

"Wow Dani, I'll get you back for this" I tell her as I walk over to the shower. "Sure you will, hey can I sleep on your bed tonight since I still haven't got a bed of my own?" She asks me. "Yeah you can sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch for tonight" I tell her before having a shower and going to sleep early