Extra - Tennis

Yara
Isla Del León
7:00 AM

Y:N
I'm woken up by Dani pushing against me. "What do you want?" I ask her in a croaky voice. "Your taking up all the space in the bed" she tells me as she continues to push me. I grab her hands to stop her from pushing me and sit up. "Your on my side of the bed. We have the largest bed known to man kind and you still manage to do this" I tell her. "Yeah my bed though" she tells me jokingly as she also sits up. I let go of her hands and get out of bed walking over towards the shower. "I offered to sleep on the couch but you insisted" I say to her as I open the bathroom door. "You going to change into the same clothes again?" Dani asks me as she sits there, giving me a cute smile. "Right, I've got no clothes. Well how about you show me around Yara and buy me some, now that you're, La Presidente?" I ask her as I get back into bed and start cuddling her. "I mean yeah I'd love to show you around my home island, I just think it's better if you stay here for a bit, you know, till everyone forgets about the, you being a Castillo mercenary thing" Dani tells me as moves my arms away and gets out of bed.

So she's the president of a country and on her second day she's put me and herself on house arrest. "So what are me ment to do then?" I ask her. "We've been here for a day, I'm sure we can find some fun things to do, come on" she says to me as she grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed. "Where are you taking me Dani?" I ask. "I don't know, we're gonna explore" she tells me as she picks up the pace and starts jogging. We go down the stairs and out to the back of the mansion. "We could go swimming? At least we know this water is safe" Dani tells me before she starts laughing. "Yeah yeah, waters around Yara are fucked, I get it. But it's to early for swimming" I say to her in a bored tone. "Your boring, come on then let's keep looking" she says to me as she starts pulling me along again. We go around the side of the house and find a tennis court. "You ever play tennis before Dani?" I ask her. I look over and see that she raises an eyebrow at me. "Haven't even touched the bat before" she answers. I laugh at her and she smiles before pushing me. "What are laughing at, Yara doesn't even have roads, not like we're going to have tennis places... What!?" She asks has she grabs hold of me.

"They're called tennis rackets and it's called a tennis court" I tell her. She pushes me away and smiles before running over to the courts. I think I understand why Dani is so fit now. Besides the whole Guerilla thing. She just runs everywhere. I follow behind her slowly onto the court where she's already picked up a racket. "So I'm guessing you've played before, you gonna teach me?" She asks. I pick up a racket and a ball before walking over to the other side of the court. "Even if I tell you how the game works I can't imagine you playing it properly" I tell her. She makes a weird face and shrugs. Okay Dani, let's finally beat you in something. I throw the ball up in the air and serve it directly at Dani. To my surprise she hits it as hard as she can right back at me. I flinch and the ball just misses me, getting stuck in the fence behind me. "It's tennis, not baseball Dani, just hit it with one hand!" I shout at her.

"Shut the fuck up, aren't you ment to be hitting it back at me?" She asks jokingly. I roll my eyes and serve the ball to her again directly at her. She took my advice and tries hitting it with one hand. She hits it, but the ball goes flying into the sky and out of the court. Well that ball is gone forever. "Aren't you ment to be hitting it back at me?" I ask Dani. She looks at me with a big grin on her face before grabbing the bucket of tennis balls. She starts hitting them at me, one after the other. This being her first time even holding a racket most of the balls don't even come close to me. The ones that do though are like bullets. Fast as fuck.

"Okay! Chill Dani!" I shout at her. She picks up the bucket and runs towards me. I catch on quickly and run around the opposite side of the net. We stop on each side looking at each other and trying to fake each other out by quickly stepping from one side to another. Dani rushes to one side and I of course run to the other side. To my own fault I forget how athletic Dani is and she jumps over the next still holding the bucket of tennis balls before she tries dumping them on my head. It's a somewhat success since the bucket and most of the balls hit me. "Fucking shit on! I'm the king of tennis!" She yells at me jokingly.

"Oh yeah that was some really good tennis gameplay" I say to her sarcastically. She grabs onto my arm and pulls me in for a hug. "Next time I promise to take it more seriously" she tells me. "Na it's fine, if you have fun fucking around then it doesn't really matter, your happy" I tell her in return. "Yeah but I want you to be happy to though, like I don't want to ruin your fun" Dani says to me. "I'm happy when I'm around you. Don't really care what we're doing" I tell her before bringing her in for a kiss. She gets excited and kisses me back. I try pulling away after what felt like I reasonable amount of time but she steps forward and continues the kiss.

I mean I'm not complaining, kissing is better then no kissing but you pick some weird moments Dani. I embrace the moment and pull her close so our bodies are touching. We hold for a bit before I need to catch my breath so I turn away breathing deeply. "Oh my bad" Dani says to me. "You pick some weird moments Dani, you know that?" I ask her. "What do you mean? I thought this was okay?" She says to me in confusion. "Yeah it's okay, like I enjoy it, don't get me wrong but like you choose to be affectionate at random times like this when we're sweating or something" I tell her. "Well when am I ment to show affection?" She asks me, still genuinely confused. I grab her hand and start walking back to the house as I try explaining it to her. "So it's pretty much just private moments, no one else around and when you think both people are in the mood for it"

Dani looks at me with a confused look on her face. "No one else was around then, and you said you enjoyed it" she tells me. "Ugh yeah, it's just something you have to learn I guess, doesn't matter though" I say to her and we go inside. As we walk in we're greeted by one of the maids. "I hope you enjoyed your game of tennis Mr and Mrs Rojas" she goes to say more but she's cut off by Dani. "No we're not that far yet señora, I don't mean to say yet either it's just that it's new to me, I'm still figuring stuff out, learning, like I would but I'm not sure.." Dani starts rambling on quickly and she starts to look at me more when she's talking about it.

The manages to get a word it which causes Dani to snap out of it. We both look at Dani now since she is, after all, the president, to see what she was going to do. If it was a Castillo we all know what would happen. She doesn't say anything but it's clear by the look on her face that she just realised she was rambling like a schoolgirl. "Uh um, yes, I also need to inform you Miss Rojas that some people contacted the Yaran embassy and they were claiming to be your partners parents" Theaid says to Dani. I look over at Dani again and see her eyes widen. "Is that so".