Yelena PT #1

Yara
Vacía Coast
Concepción
10:00 AM

Yelena:
I stand across from Dani in the changing room while she looks at me strangely. "Why are you here? And no offence I don't really think this shirt looks very good" Dani says to me. "Dani are you okay? What's going on?" I ask her quietly. "We're shopping aren't we?" Dani says to me confused. "No Dani, I mean why are you doing this? Your just causally hanging out with soldados. What have they got over you?" I ask Dani while I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Y:N and I are friends, it's as simple as that, he hasn't got anything over me" Dani tells me. "So why are you living with him then?" I ask her. "We're really good friends" she answers. Damn it Dani just tell me what's happening I can help. "So you can leave whenever you want?" I ask. "Kinda? The guards are kinda assholes and don't let me leave but Y:N is nice, he's literally taking me out shopping right now, which your kind of ruining by the way" Dani tells me with a hint of anger in her voice towards the end.

"Guards? Don't you see it Dani, your a prisoner" I tell her. She rolls her eyes and goes to leave the change room before I grab her by the arm. "If I was a prisoner I'd know it" Dani says as she turns to face me. "You've obviously got stockholm syndrome" I tell her. "What the fuck even is that" Dani says to me angrily as she shakes her head. Before I get a chance to explain it the change room curtain opens and there's a Soldado standing on the other side

"You finished trying on your shirt?" She asks Dani. "Yeah I think I'm done" Dani tells her before walking off. The Soldado stares at me and I chase off behind Dani as she walks up to Y:N. "I'm guessing the shirt didn't fit or something, considering how long you just took" Y:N says to her. "Oh yeah I didn't really like it anyways" says to Y:N in return. He walks around the shop for a few seconds before picking up a shirt. A long sleeved crop top. Ugh what's he trying to make Dani look like a slut? She'd never wear that.

"You think I'd look good in that?" Dani asks as she walks up beside him. "You never really show any skin but yeah I think you'd look good in it" he says back to her. "Yeah? I'll try it on now then" Dani tells Y:N before grabbing the shirt and heading back to the changing room. This is another chance to try and talk sense into her so I walk into the changing room after her.

"Um, you going to let me change Yelena?" Dani asks me as I walk in. "Since when the fuck have you ever worn something like this?" I ask her. "Y:N said I'd look good in it" she tells me as she starts to take of her shirt. "And since when the fuck did you care about what other people say?" I ask her. Dani takes off her shirt and gives it to me before putting on the other shirt and answering me. "I've always cared about what you had to say haven't I?"

I look at her and see that she actually looks pretty good in that top. "Yeah but I'm your friend, Y:N is some Soldado you met like a week ago" I tell her. "Yep and like I said before, he's nice, so I care about what he has to say too" she tells me. I sigh and lean against the side wall. "Okay Dani, well I hope he keeps treating you as well as you say he does" I tell her before getting up and leaving the change room.

Dani follows out behind me soon after and I see her looking happy as she walks up to Y:N. Maybe he really will treat her right, I just can't imagine a free Yara without Dani Rojas.