Shopping Trip

Yara
Vacía Coast
Fontana Fort
9:00 AM

Y:N P.O.V:
I wake up and get up from the couch, looking over at the bed to see that Dani is also awake. "Morning, I didn't really know what to do so I've just been laying here" she says to me. "Fair enough, get ready I guess" I tell her before going into the bathroom and getting changed. Halfway through changing Dani walks in on me. "Hey I'm ready to goooooo..." She says turning and facing the wall.

"Why not just walk back out? I don't know what makes you think facing a wall is any better" I chuckle as I finish getting dressed and walk over to her. She's standing right against the wall but I can see her looking sideways at me. "Are you blushing?" I ask as I stand beside her as she keeps staring at the wall. "No I'm not!" She yells at me turning to face me but then quickly turning back around.

"Dani?" I ask as I grab her lightly by the chin and turn her head to face me. She resists a bit but gives in and turns to face me, trying to hold back a smile and her cheeks burning red. "What?" She asks before turning away again, still trying to hold back her smile. "We can buy you some makeup to hide your blushing too while we're out" I tell her as I leave the bathroom. "I have never worn makeup even once in my life, I'm not about to" I hear her say as she follows behind me.

"Good you don't need it" I tell her as we leave my room, heading for the parking lot. She does a light jog to get in front of me and starts walking backwards. "Was that you hitting on me?" She asks just before she bumps into an FND soldier. "Watch where your walking Rojas" I tell her, completely ignoring the question that she asked me.

We walk in silence through the base and the courtyard until we get to the parking lot which is at the entrance to the fort. The whole time while walking I noticed that every Yaran soldier here was giving us one of two looks. The ones looking at Dani seemed to be very pissed and the ones looking at me seemed confused more then anything. Which in turn makes me confused. "What's the go with all the strange looks?" I ask Dani as we get into a car.

I start driving while Dani looks out the window at everyone. "What's the go with all of your soldados?" She asks me in return instead of answering my question. "They're security" I tell her as we drive onto the ferry. "Yeah cause those shirts might pull a gun on us or something. Or the the pants might try stabbing us" she says as she trys to make fun of me. "You done?" I ask her. "Nooo, or those shoes might try stealing your wallet, yeah it's a good idea bringing your security along for our shopping trip" Dani says to me sarcastically.

"Holy fuck your incredibly annoying when you want to be" I tell her as I rest my head on the window. "Yeah I'm bored, I can be more annoying though" she tells me as she grabs the gear stick and starts moving it around. "Do you want to go get stuff or not?" I ask her as she continues to play around with the gear stick like a child. She catches on and stops messing around so our small convoy can go to town.

Some time goes by of us driving in silence until we get to Concepción. "I don't mind this place, I actually have a friend who lives here" Dani tells me. "Oh yeah? Where abouts, maybe you can drop in and go see her" I tell her as we pull over into a parking lot. "It's Yelena, yous have met before. Yeah she could help me shop though" She says to me as we get out of the car. I nod my head and we start walking though the Town, following Dani to her friend's place.

She takes us down an alley and knocks on a door. Dani's friend Yelena opens the door before standing there and staring at us. "Hey Yelena! You wanna come shopping with us?" Dani asks her. "Fuck Dani are you blinded by love or something?" Yelena asks her angrily. I look over at Dani to see that she has a look of confusion on her face. "Hmm nope, I don't do love Yelena" Dani says to her. "You just brought a bunch of soldados to my hideout Dani!" Yelena yells back.

"It's Y:N though, he's chill, just come shopping, I haven't done that before so it'd be good to have you there" Dani tells Yelena. "Ugh yeah I'll help you dress up for your wannabe man" Yelena says to Dani while glaring at me as she walks outside, closing the door behind her. "Y:N is just buying me clothes because I have none, I'm not trying to dress up or anything" Dani says in return.

"You have other clothing though" Yelena states. We walk out into the main street and starts browsing the shop fronts. "Yeah that's before I got arrested or whatever happened" Dani tells Yelena. Yelena stops after hearing this and we turn around to face her. "What do you mean arrested? Are you okay Dani?" Yelena asks. "Yeah I'm fine, Y:N is looking after me, but like long story short I pissed of new Castillo, he tried to kill me but yeah, Y:N" Dani explains to her.

Yelena gives a strange look before turning around and walking into a store which causes Dani to follow her and us to come in after. "wow Dani you should try this on!" Yelena tells Dani as she holds up what I would call an ugly tshirt. Dani tilts her head but Yelena grabs her by the arm and drags her over to the changing room. "There's going to be like, boobies and stuff out so how about yous wait over there" Yelena says to me before going into a change room and shutting the curtain. Weird. There is a curtain so I can't see anything but I respect Dani's friend's request so I walk to the very front of the shop with the rest of the soldados while we wait for Dani to finish changing.