𝟎𝟔

Nalani

I awoke to Tsireya and aonung hovering over me with devilish looks on their faces.

" guess what we're doing today."Aonung grinned as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Maybe letting  your favourite sister sleep until noon?" I yawned.

" no! We're taking the sullys around the reef!" Tsireya shouted like a little girl.

I jerked my head around to look at her, eyes wide." all of them?" I asked.

Tsireya looked at me in confusion and gave Aonung a look. they had no idea what happened and I was dreading confronting Neteyam about last night, especially if we were partners for this reef trip. 

" apart from Tuk yes, why?" 

I shook my head gently. " no reason I was just curious, is it the same partners as yesterday?"

" I mean I was thinking of switching them up, so we all know each other well," Tsireya said as she helped me stand up.

" ok cool, I'll meet you guys down there," I mumbled grabbing food from the sidebar.

.ೃ࿐𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅.ೃ࿐

my feet churned up the sand as I sprinted to the beach where the teens, including my siblings; were waiting impatiently with six ilus.

" where the hell have you been?!" Aonung complained as I checked Keolas' equipment before hopping on and forming the bond.

"Sorry sorry, I fell asleep again." I sighed as I heaved myself onto keola.

"Well, you're taking the blame if our dad kills us for being out  after the eclipse." Lo'ak scoffed and I turned to glare at him. He took one look at me and hissed, I hissed back twice as harshly and looked at me with fear and confusion.

"Why do you have fangs?" he asked getting closer to me.

"I don't really-" I was cut off my lo'aks hand in my mouth, feeling my teeth.

"Nope, they're real," he muttered retreating to his place next to Tsireya as I sat confused, shaking off what had just happened before swimming to neteyam.

" you ready to go?" I said hopping off keola to check his equipment.

" ready when you are princess." neteyam said and I felt my cheeks burn up.

"p-princess?" I stammered, bringing myself to look him in the eyes as he smiled at me, towering above me even on an ilu.

Neteyam chuckled, leaning down so his face was inches apart from mine. my heart was racing a million miles per hour.

"Can I call you that?" he smiled, inking his gaze with mine.

holy mother of eywa I'm going to combust

I shook my head, backing up and creating more space between us before clearing my throat, shaking my head.

"n-no you can call me whatever," I mumbled, avoiding his piercing yellow eyes as he watched me mount keola.

No Pov

The six Na'vi teens embarked on their journey around the reef, Nalani leading the way, pointing at different things to the sully children but only two of them paid attention to her sightings, neteyam couldn't help staring at Nalani, The way she smiled when small animals swam to greet her, The way her small curvy body glided through the water on her ilu drove him crazy.