𝟎𝟕

No Pov

Aonung watched in horror as his little sister was launched into the coral, her head leaking blood into the water as Keola swam away. He screamed silently rushing over and grabbing her floating body, he swam to the surface on his ilu, dragging her with him.

The other teenagers cheered as they saw Aonung emerge from the water but their cheers died down immediately when they saw him dragging Nalani's limp, bloody body behind him. Tsireya shrieked in horror at the sight of her sister.

"what the hell happened!" She cried her hands over her mouth as tears filled her eyes. Aonung didn't reply as he rushed to the shore, the other teens following. Aonung broke the bond with his ilu and carried Nalani in his arms as he ran to his mother's medical hut.

Ronal turned around as she heard the cries of her son and the shrieks of her daughter and other clan members as she watched aonung race towards her carrying her oldest daughter. She clutched her chest as she gasped slightly, worry flooding her body.

What Had Lani gotten herself into now?

"mother! Keola threw Lani into the coral and her head's bleeding- I don't know if she's alive-" Aonung rushed to his mother showing Showing her his sister who was limp in his arms.

Ronal dragged him into her Hut, Anoung set lani down gently before he was ushered out by his mother.

only eywa could help Nalani now,

neteyam

3 days.

For three days we all sat outside Ronals medical tent, waiting to hear if Lani was alive, i was tired and hadn't bathed nor left my spot, Lo'ak teased me gently calling me 'lover boy' everyday when he saw i was still sat there, waiting.

Ronal came out of her hut and my head jerked up, Ronal looked behind her and Nalani shuffled out of the hut bloodied, battered and bruised. The five of us rushed to her side talking over each other. Lani nodded tiredly before speaking in a hushed tone, smiling.

"i saw her, eywa. she's real"

Authors note

i actually forgot i had this account for a month and im so unbelievably sorry, i'll get a few chapters out asap to apologise for me going AWOL <3