𝟎𝟖

italic bold- na'vi words

No Pov

A couple of days after Nalani's accident her mother finally allowed her into the water, the six Na'vi teens decided to wade out to the large rocks on the edge of the reef to watch the eclipse form.

Ever since Nalani's accident Neteyam watched her like a hawk, he was teased relentlessly because of it but none of their words mattered.

He had fallen desperately in Love with the metkayina girl, The way her hips swayed as she walked, the way her body was perfectly curved, he loved that she was smaller and slightly thicker than her friends which gave her a much fatter ass, the way he could stare through her mesh shirt which didn't leave little to the imagination, He loved every aspect of her.

Soon they reached the edge of the reef where they could see the tranquil sea, undisturbed and still. The six of them slinked out of the water clambering to the top of the wall as the eclipse began to form.

Lo'ak sat next to Nelani on the wall and looked at the burning sky inked with an array of colors.

"It's beautiful isn't it," Nalani said breathlessly not looking away from the sky, her eyes reflecting the colors as she stared intensely at it.

"yeah it is, are you okay? your mom said not to let you swim the whole way but you did anyways." Lo'ak smiled turning to look at her, He caught neteyams eye briefly as Neteyam stared blankly at Nalani.

"yeah I'm good just really tired," Nalani yawned before leaning against Lo'ak, still watching the sky as if it was the most captivating thing on Pandora.

Her body began to burn up as she felt two laser-like dots on her arm and knew someone was staring at her.

Neteyam

why the fuck was she leaning on Lo'ak?

Jealousy coursed through my veins as I watched her lay her head on his shoulder, that should be me she's leaning on. I glared at the two hoping for some form of reaction from Nalani but instead, Lo'ak looked at me, confused and slightly panicked. I knew he was obsessed with Tsireya so he was probably worried Lani was trying to get with him.

I should've felt relieved my baby brother wasn't trying to steal Lani from me but I couldn't bring myself to bring the scowl off of my face.

Lani is what I want and I'm going to get it.

.ೃ࿐𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅.ೃ࿐

Nalani

My body ached as I hauled myself out of bed, I had no idea how I'd gotten back from the rocks but I was grateful I did. My feet slapped on the floor of my mauri as I stomped out of my room to see my family eating breakfast without me.

"morning seze." my dad smiled placing his hand on my back as I sat down.

"Dad you've got to stop calling me your blue flower I'm not a little girl anymore, plus isn't that Neytiris ikrans name? the one that died in the war?" I groaned rubbing my forehead as I inhaled the scent of cooking meat.

"you'll always be my blue flower Nalani no matter how old you are." He smiled at me, his smile lines creasing more, I love my dad and his smile lines, it shows me that no matter how scary he is I know my big softy dad is underneath his scowls and hisses.

"I know Dad I know," I smiled leaning against  his big arm and Aonung scoffed

"Daddy's girl," he muttered and I was quick to retaliate, hissing loudly.

" you two! stop it there's enough of me to go around!"Dad said coyly twirling his braids like one of the girls Aonung fawns over.

My mother put a large chunk of meat in front of me, rolling her eyes at my dad.
"stop doing that Tono, you look like a little girl. Nalani eats. you need to you're too skinny" she pointed at the meat in front of me.

"Mom that's too much and I don't like Akula," I grumbled pushing it around with my finger.

"I don't care it's good for you. it is all we have before the Akulas leave and the Tulkuns return," she grumbled.

"I wonder if  Tìlor 's gonna bring back those little fish on her back like last time they were delicious," I mumbled grimacing as I ate the Akula meat, it wasn't bad but it was tough and chewy like leather.

"They were good, I hope she does too." Aonung was practically drooling at the memory of the tender juicy fish we had a few years ago.

At that moment Tsireya hauled herself into the mauri, grinning from ear to ear as she began to speak rapidly.

"Lani! he wants to talk to you!" she wiggled her eyebrows at me. my eyes widened.

"he? Who's he?" I tilted my head and Tsireya rolled her eyes.

"Just go to the sully's mauri skxawng " She pulled me up from the floor.

I swatted Tsireya away and began walking along the bouncy bridges to the sullys mauri. I stopped as I saw Keola chirp at me and speed over from the group f ilus she was with, My body froze unsure of what to do, I knew Keola didna mean to hurt me but the healing cuts on my back and neck were going to scar and it reminded me of how capable Keola was of killing me. She lifted her neck out of the water chirping again. 

My hand reached out cautiously, stroking her gently on her neck before continuing my walk along the bridges to the sully's mauri.

was he neteyam?