⚡11⚡

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

double update 

booboo cuttie patootie

also i found a ryan x chan smut in ao3

and i wanna sleep but i have a math test tmrw so prayers prayers 

idk what to say anyway

Warning, this is kinda cringe but smth similar thig happenned so i took inspo from my life #staymad #W #depressing

SOTC - "Судно (Борис Рижий)" by Молчат Дома

romanized - "Sudno (Boris Ri'dg'ii) by Molchat doma

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

11

Jisung frantically tossed the juniper-coloured vest jacket across his body to preserve the constant warmth on his skin and predominantly prevent drenched clothes from the suspended raindrops tip-tapping the dismal puddles and drainages.

His dreary eyesight vowed into the plunging twilight by the thunderclouds waving over the horizon, as the splish-splash sound of the cars motoring over the water pools grew more assertive as he approached the crosswalk.

The abrupt flickering of a streetlight grasped the youngster's awareness; his eyes travelled across the vast bridge, standing with its appealing aesthetics.

Green light, yet a sparkle of an illuminating red light.

An overcast, inquisitive silhouette of an individual peering obscurely into his dewy eyes, rather reflectively. The nail of comprehension struck his core with a slow hammering strike; the footsteps of four became two, the pace progressively accelerated its tempo, and the duration of a moment became less than a second—he ran, ran as fast as he could, as hastily as his legs could fracture the asphalt.

The substantial, gusty wind clashed with his body as footsteps became more haphazard, yet the probabilities didn't deter the boy from his ambition. It didn't matter the person's age, race, sexuality, or religion; in his eyes, he would not permit anyone to commit the same mistake he had previously made.

As the distance between them deliberately shortened, the sight appeared sharper, yet still not insufficient to read the person due to the immense rainfall.

Minho?

Jisung was taken aback...the last person he had ever expected to encounter. Although he barely knew him personally, yet always admired him from afar. However, the unnecessary aspects of assumptions and thoughts are somewhat the opposite of beneficial at this time.

He took hesitant steps to approach closer to the boy as his mind was occupied with all the probabilities of what he could utter, but no words slipped out of his mouth, and it appeared that Minho wasn't aware to acknowledge someone near him either.

One step closer, perhaps an additional one, a slight slip, and no more sewing the wounds with bloodstained crimson thread, no more bottling up dewdrops from eyes to pitch them in the ocean like a pirate, no more lighting up a matchstick underwater?

A minor blunder, and it's all over, right?

Minho cautiously closed his eyes and, at last, relished the soothing breeze crawling up to his skin before the small step.