Nora Secret

Nora Secret

Eryx was more of a love for Nora. She took a photo of him from Ray's room and put it in her back pocket. She was interested in finding out everything about him, including his favourite places to go and foods to eat. While she was in her car, her heart was pumping with anticipation; the only one who was aware of the aroma was one of her other pals. Becky loved gossip, and she was that kind of girl, which gave her more of a reason than anything else to think she should keep a lot of secrets.

would respond. If Ray found out that she liked her husband, Nora would be furious that she would flirt with him. Thus, Nora asked her to keep it a secret from him. Nora was perplexed as to how Ray could act in light of the hatred that Eryx harbours for his brother and the horrible betrayal that caused their father to be fired by buying off the board of directors so that he could take over the business and rule over his family.

She heard a car approaching, and it was Areas Eryx's brother. He had a serious, complex expression on his face and a cigarette in his mouth. He looked handsome with blue eyes and gel-coated brown hair pulled back in a tank top. He was driving a black BMW with silver rims and black windows, and it was parked close to Eryx Driveway. As soon as Nora saw he was going to visit Ray, she grabbed her phone and dialled Sage, one of Eryx's pals who didn't like Ray at all because , said she was terrible news.

Aires pulled into Eryx drive Nora drove away to met Sage to talk about the situation the car parked Aria got out placing his hand on his collar neatly the rinks out of his plan white shirts he slowly walked to the door ringing the door bell with his index finger hearing a noise inside the door slightly opened to see Ray in a nightgown it looked see thought Aries could see her purple lasted bra with her matching panties with her long legs that show she smiled seductively like she wanted to make love to him right there and then as he pulled her into his arms leaning given her a sinful kiss on her lips that Ray accept happily as he shut the door back at Sage Nora was pissed at the fact that Ares was there at the house with Ray make love to her while Eryx was in the house hearing

Sage's phone rang. It was her boyfriend, Brandon, calling from overseas. He was on break from working at the largest museum in the world, which has done a lot of business with other companies. Sage answered happily to Brandon voice that sound like he was very unwell his voice sound like it could beardly speak from how he was answering on the phone he was coughing load like

He had something caught in his tongue. Sage's face turned from happy to focused. Nora saw how her expression change she spoke to him concretely " Brandon my love what happen you don't sound very well I'm very concerned I'm going to come to see you on winter break"

Sage was feeling like everything was going wrong, just like when she was 15 years old and she found her ex in bed with her best friend. Not only that, she found herself in one of those thoughts that carried her mind like it was in another dimension that she couldn't snap away from reality until Nora snapped her back from her thoughts, telling her she should go to him next week. Even if she decided to go now, would it make any difference? She had college and exams coming up, which would make things a lot more complicated for her to go abroad to see Brandon in America.

Arisa pro log

I entered the house slowly, inhaled the smell of coffee, and turned to face Ray. I noticed a seductive smile on her face, which made me want to grab her and hold her against my face to feel the tenderness of her skin against mine. Her long legs entangled with mine, and her dark brown eyes looked at me seductively, leaving me with only one thought: I wanted to bring her here rather than fuck her so hard that she would call my name. Unfortunately, if my brother heard us, that wouldn't be a very good idea.