Eryxz Fate

Eryx company was really busy with a lot of paperwork. They had to organise for the forthcoming big meeting. Also, Eryx's father would be there to review how their progress was going. It was the most exhausting time of the week, and Eryx got there on time, walking around and checking if everyone had all their documents in order and ready for the meeting.

Eryx had worked so hard in his parent company, making sure everyone paces themselves and looks after each other to make sure they don't overwork. If anything went wrong today in the meeting, it would give his father the perfect excuse to give the company to Ares. However, most of the staff expressed a desire to quit and join Eryx if this situation were to occur so he could start a company of his own. Others thought his brother Ares should have taken over the company and would do a better job.

Everyone sat at the large executive table, ready for the important meeting, as they waited for Eryx and Ares' father to arrive. Their mother understood everything about how the company was doing; she knew it was going well but didn't mention it to their father because she wanted him to personally witness it for himself. Knowing their father, he would instinctively think Ares was the better choice, yet the reality was different watching Eryx over the years go from strength to strength. She was blinded by Ares' cunningness to blame things on his brother, all the while leading to Eryx hating his brother so much. The meeting started within an hour, once his father arrived.

All of them, individually sharing their explanation of how the business is going well, were immediately obstructed by someone butting in to emphasise Eryx's father's admiration for Eryx's great management skills. The others who wanted Ares to take over were silenced, as Eric yelled, "Eryx has been doing well; he has worked very hard to keep this company afloat." One of the managers tried to relay his thoughts, but their reply "What have you done for this company?" Kain sat there in silence because he knew there was nothing going wrong with the company; it was just his ego getting the better of him. Unfortunately, everyone on the board members agreed with him, knowing How Ares was in the company would be a great time for him to take over.

Eryx gritted his teeth at them, thinking they had lost their minds on how they kept praising Ares, thinking he did loads for the company when he didn't. He spoke angry: "Have you all seen Ares do anything in this company? Hum, why do you praise him so much?" "He has not even put any effort into this company like I have." Everyone looked at him with knowledge of the truth. Eryxs dad told to sit down knowing that Ares was the better choose they cased there voted Eryx out of the company he was pissed

he shouted " I put my life into this company what has my brother done nothing just sat ass at home been a bastard you are some fucking ungratefully ," his father slammed his hand aburptetly down on the desk glared at Eryxs he eagerly spoke " you have done nothing for this company you just watch everyone else do your brother will take over from today you are no longer a part of this company Eryxs pack your things and get out of my sight"

he mumbled under his breath which made his father angry as he hit him across his face as he shouted at him telling he was worthless as his brother smiled evilly in the background which made

Eryxs blood boil in rage he launched at Ares the fought in meeting room their dad had to get security to separate them both telling Eryxs to get out he angry spoke " you alway taken Ares side your not be my father or be a part of my life only mom will"

He thought the document was in both their faces as they left the room. Nola sneaked out to follow him. Not only that, some people left the meeting to follow, which made the board member realise that most of them were on Eryx's side. Ares knew that their was going to be a fight between them one way or another Eryx was in his office packing up his things when he felt a hand on his shoudler he saw