Vulnerable

chapter six

He was eventually going to learn. He added he desired solitude. She stood up and headed for the stairs as she exited the room. Eryx sobbed once again. His heart felt as though it had been pulled out like a needle. That was successful in reaching his heart.

His wife is now living with his brother after losing everything, including his job. His telephone rang. As he took it up, he discovered that his mother had called. "Hey mom, what can I do for you this evening?" he replied in a sorrowful voice.

When he answered her, it sounded as though he had just had his heart broken, and his mother sensed something wasn't right.

Mom asked, "What the matter, son?" in a frightened voice. Are you crying because something terrible happened? Inform me what took place.

He became more composed and sat down on the bed to tell his mother everything. Her voice sounded as though it would erupt.

"That harlot broke up with you for your brother," she yelled in a furious tone. Is he a complete moron? He's gone too far, for FUCK Sake, I warned you that the bitch was deceitful. I didn't start off liking that woman. Despite the difficulties, you will eventually discover your queen and a new woman who will treat you with respect.

"Since his mother didn't care for her at all, he knew she would be upset with Ray." She promised him that she would visit him this evening to see how he was doing.

Eryx assured her that he would be okay, but his mother requested that she come over instead, since

She didn't want to leave her child in this unsafe environment. She disliked her kid being taken advantage,

of and the situation that he was in, and she would take anyone who would hurt them. Eryx hung up the phone and said goodbye while covering his face and considering heading to one of the bars down town where all the thugs hang out.

After causing a lot of trouble with the locales, he decided to walk for once to get some fresh air. For once, he slowly walked out of the room, down the narrow doorway, and saw the large, big hallway. Across a long staircase, he walked slowly down it with tears streaming down his face.

Thinking how the house looked so empty now without anyone's insight, the maids have gone to bed, knowing they have jobs for the next morning inside. In this house, he couldn't hire anyone for that much more. When he heard a voice, it was already evening. Time went fast for Eryx's due to the fact that he had nothing more to do. He turned to see one of the maids still awake. She spoke, "Mr. Wild, you are still awake, sir. There is something wrong."

It was Lara, one of his turdish maids, that he trusted with all his heart. She always lied to him when things had gone wrong or someone had done something to him. He looked at her with a big smile and recited, "I'm fine, Lara; nothing's wrong." "Go back to bed." Eryx didn't want to make her worry. She calmly closed the door behind her and made her way up to the mail chambers to go to bed.

Eryx sighed, thinking of what he could do now. He suddenly heard the doorbell ring, and he walked slowly to the second pair of steeped things. At this hour, his mom said she was going to pay a visit. He opened the door to see Austin. He saw how depressed he looked. It was as if something had sucked the life out of him. Austin stood there in shock. Seeing his best friend like this was really upsetting.

He spoke, "FUCK, Eryx, what the fuck happened to you?" "You look terrible." He sighed with a sad expression, letting Austin in and closing the door behind him. They went into the kitchen and sat down, and Eryx brought out some wine.