School

AN: Y/H means your height

I woke up In extreme pain. I go and check my phone "2 am" great I think to myself, I open my phone, go onto Instagram l and see that marvel posted something I go and see what it is. My eyes lit up when I see what it was "in look for 15yr, medium height, Y/H. Please contact us if interested. I quickly go and email then with the email I was given to apply I put my phone down and try to go back to sleep. I could barely get back to sleep but I finally fell back asleep. I wake up again at 6.30 and go have a shower.

Half an hour passed. I go back to my phone and see that they had emailed me back. The email read "hi Y/N this is marvel studios, thank you for emailing us. Come to this location, this time for your audition. A huge smile came across my face. It was the first real smile I had in weeks. Then it hits me that it's in a week. I calm myself down and finish getting ready for school hoping I want to bump into anyone, especially Greg. From what I said yesterday, I'm screwed. I finish getting ready in my room and run downstairs and rush into the kitchen but guess who's in the lounge Greg "shit" I whisper to myself "Y/N GET HERE RIGHT NOW" he yells at me, I ignore him and quickly get an apple and an orange and run out that door. I can hear him yelling at me but I just ignore it and keep on running.

I finally stop running and put my headphones in, and shuffle to play my Playlist. It contains Taylor Swift, Gracie Abrams, Lorde, And Reene Rapp. Something about walking down the street listening to music just calms me down and I can finally relax.

I arrive at school and check my timetable "I've got drama first" I say to myself that this is the only class I actually like. I've always wanted to be an actress. I go to class and see my favorite teacher miss Sutherland, I go up to her and say hi then sit down. Time flies by and it's already the end of the period. I've got science next period. I ask Miss if I can stay here or in her office. She says I can and I walk to her office and sit down and start to practice for my upcoming audition. I end up spending the whole day there and leave when school ends. And starts walking back home with fear striving down my body.