𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚜
---
••••••••••
𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛.
••••••••••

𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃 = English
Normal = Japanese

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

❝Y/n!❞ A man called, and the girl turned around. There was her father, beautiful with his (H/C) hair, and (D/E/C) (A/N: different eye color) eyes.

❝Your face is all covered in splinters. Come in, ill fix you up.❞ He pointed to the house, and the girl chuckled, shaking her head.

❝You know you don't have to go and sell wood. The mountain is especially cold today.❞ Her father spoke.

❝I know, but I want our family to eat a big meal on your birthday.❞ Y/N replied, smiling.

❝Sister! Where are you going today?! Are you going into town?! Her younger sister, Himari, called.

❝Hey! I thought we were gonna cook together!❞ Another of her siblings called. She had four sisters, and even though she was the second youngest, she was the strongest.

❝I'm sorry, Emiko. Y/N looked over, an apologetic look on her face.

Humph! Tomorrow, then?❞ Emiko called.

❝Fine, fine.❞ Y/N hummed back. She called goodbye to her other sisters, Kazuki and Ichika. They hummed goodbye, and she set off.

Ever since their mother died, they suffered financially. Her mother was as strong as Y/N, and they could often sell double what Y/N sells everyday together. But due to her mother's death, she's been alone.

She smiled gently, the thought of seeing her siblings smiles when they saw her filled her with joy.

She made it down, selling the wood she had in her basket. She made enough money for a good meal tomorrow night.

How'd it get so late?...

I'll just stay at the inn tonight..

She walked over to the inn, paying for the night.

She sat on the comfortable futon, slowly falling asleep.

I can't wait to see my siblings tomorrow. I wonder how they are!

She smiled at the thought of her siblings, and she fell into a deep sleep.

^<>^<>^<>^

Y/N ran up the mountain. She had seen red in the snow and hadn't thought much of it, until it gradually became more common.

❝Please be okay! Fuck! Please, please! Please!❞ She ran faster, her mind raced. Her siblings.. Her father.. Were they okay?

Soon, the small cottage was in view. Blood.. Blood was everywhere.

❝SHIT! NO!❞ She ran towards the house. Her hair flew with the wind.

❝Father.. Himari... Ichika..... Emiko... Kazuki...❞ She sobbed. Her body hurt, and her heart ached. She buried her Father, Ichika, and Emiko. She couldn't bring herself to bury Kazuki, as the girl was still okay, for the most part. Atleast, her face was.

Maybe she should have checked the body.

Y/N turned from the graves, walking off with a new set of mind.

As she walked, she didn't notice the growling coming from the house, as a familiar girl walked out.

A bit of Muzan Kibutsuji's blood in her veins.

𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬】

- 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
- 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚. (𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥.)