𝟎𝟎𝟔

Waking up, she looked around the unfamiliar room. She wasn't hungry, oddly enough. She looked around, noticing she was in a futon. Next to her, two other futons lay. She noticed a small desk, with a book on it. Next to said desk, was a futon.

Damn, there's so many futons..

She yawned, feeling something clack against her chest. Looking down, a familiar bamboo pacifier was.

What? I'm not a demon. Why..?

She sighed, putting the pacifier back in her mouth and crawling out of the futon. She opened the shoji door, noticing Kazuki and Nezuko.

Suddenly, Nezuko stood up, and kicked the door open. Kazuki followed her, whom was trailed by Y/N.

"Nezuko!" A familiar voice called. Nezuko looked over and started running towards the voice.

Kazuki followed, and for a moment, Y/N considered going back inside. But, inevitably, she followed.

She tilted her head when she saw Tanjiro holding Nezuko and Kazuki, and then an old man appeared, hugging Tanjiro.

Tanjiro was yelling about how Nezuko and Kazuki slept for a while and whatnot.

He didn't seem to notice Y/N, so she went back inside. She danced around, exploring the small house.

The shoji door slid open, and Tanjiro paused. She looked at him, tilting her head.

"Y-Y/N!" He yelled, rushing over and hugging her firmly.

This confused you. Why was he so worried?

"You're finally awake..! I thought.." He trailed off as his grip around her tightened.

She looked up at him, and he looked down at her. She gave him a close-eyed smile, and he did the same. She pushed him away and he looked confused.

She didn't like too much physical touch. She bowed, apologizing in her own way.

"Heh, you're still the same as you were when we met, although you've slept for two years..." He muttered, and your bamboo cracked against your chest for the second time in the past ten minutes.

"What..?" She muttered, backing away.

"Y/N? Are you okay--" Tanjiro started, and she ran back into the room she awoke in. She slammed the shoji door and noticed the small window. Not wanting to deal with her issues as of that moment, she managed to shrink (just like Kazuki and Nezuko) and dove through the window.

She met the cold wind, and she heard the voices around her. She hid underneath the window, right next to the wall.

"Y/N! Master Urokodaki, why was she so shocked?! Is she alright? Will she come back?!" Tanjiro questioned the unfamiliar man, you now know as 'Urokodaki'.

"She seems to have retained her human memories, and as such, believes she's still human.." The old man muttered.

"What? But then- why is she a demon still? She also slept for two years!" Tanjiro glanced at the window, then back at the old man.

"I do not know, Tanjiro Kamado." He sighed, going over to the window and peeking out. He glanced at her, but said nothing.

He knows I want to be left alone. She saw his head disappear from the window.

Not wanting to hear anymore. She walked off first chance she got. She couldn't settle into any comfortable position on the ground, so she decided to climb a tree.

She sat comfortably in the branch, her yukata huge around her body.

She muttered quietly, not knowing the next time she'd wake up, something would happen..