𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I ran forward, unsure why this man was attacking me and my sister.

She had freed me of his grasp, not once, but twice. It's my turn to protect her!

I crouched in from of my sister, snarling at the man. His eyes widened in shock. Why was he shocked?

I ran towards him, slashing upwards and to the side; which he dodged both. I dashed backwards, picking up Y/N. He started to scream at me in the foreign language of the world.

"連れ戻せ、悪魔よ!首をはねてやる!" He yelled behind me, but I kept running.

I heard his soft footsteps behind me. I had to hide. I jumped into a tree, in an attempt to protect Y/N, I didn't realize he was behind me as I kept jumping trees.

I had no idea where this power came from, but I ignored it and kept jumping.

"彼女を落としてください!あの女に危害を加えたら殺すぞ!" He was gaining on me.

In one last attempt, I jumped down to a clearing. I heard the soft rustle of snow, but it was in front of me. I also heard my sister muttering; she was waking up!

I tripped over my own feet, making sure my sister was okay. I looked up and saw a boy; no less then 16, carrying a girl who looked around 12 and 14.

She was making a growling noise, as she grew larger. I noticed the boy had a hachet, the girl was biting on.

"禰豆子!私です、お兄さん、炭治郎です!" The boy yelled. The girl started crying, and I heard the soft mutter of Y/N grow louder as she started waking up; and the man was nowhere to be seen.

I blinked, and before I knew it, the man had me and the mysterious girl in his hands.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

She blinked the sleep out of her eyes, before alarm overtook her. Where was she? Where was Kazuki? She looked up and saw a man who looked around her age. He was yelling at the mysterious man from earlier.

"LET GO OF MY SISTER!" He screamed, and she noticed Kazuki and another girl she didn't recognize.

"KAZUKI!" She yelled, standing up.

"You should have protected your sister better! Did you think revealing your back to the enemy would save her?! Maybe if I had gotten here a half-day sooner, your family would be alive right now! And your sister wouldn't be a demon!"

She stood, harshly yanking her scarf off of her neck.

"You should have protected her with the hachet you have! But you didn't which was the reason I took her anyway!" He continued, and she noticed the boy had a plan brewing.

She also had a plan. She edged away, seeing as she was unnoticed. She grabbed the largest rock she could, wrapping it in the scarf. She noticed the boy was running past trees, throwing pebbles. The man easily dodged it, and once the boy got close enough, hit the side of her neck, where she was hit earlier. He immediately got knocked out.

Suddenly, A whirr was heard, and the man barely had time to move his head before the missing hachet came into the trees. She smirked.

That was the perfect distraction. Using her leftover strength, she ran around the trees, and once close enough to grab Kazuki, she threw the rock.

He moved to dodge, and she grabbed the strange, growling girl, and Kazuki. Letting go of the strange girl and Kazuki, she readied herself.

She noticed the girl immediately went for the boy, before standing in front of him.

She still felt faint, as she had to force herself to wake up. She had done so many times, but not if she was forced unconscious.

She watched the girl attack him; her slashing at him, and him sidestepping her.

She ran to the tree where the hachet sat, grabbing it. She ran behind him and slashed at him. He dodged easily, knocking out the strange girl.

He turned on Kazuki, slamming his hand onto the same pressure point. She was about to attack when she felt the darkness consume her again, her vision blurring until nothing remained but the darkness of the world.