𝟎𝟎𝟓

Coming upon a temple, the girl dragged Tanjiro into the small building; only for there to be blood, A demon, and a small family.

She almost screamed, dropping her basket. Tanjiro had let Nezuko out prior to the small detour. Kazuki fell out of the basket, got up, and returned to regular size. The two demons were struggling, the scent of blood clogged their nostrils.

Nezuko and Kazuki were drooling, clenching their fists. Tanjiro gasped, and she stared in horror at the scene that was displayed for her to see.

"Eh? What's this? What an odd bunch... Hey, this is my turf, ya hear me?!" The demon yelled. It had shaggy green hair, its skin grey, the clothes it wore bloodied. The eyes were crazed.

"Wait.. Two of you are humans, eh? What's a human doing with a demon? What's two humans doin' with demons?" The demon continued on, standing up with the arm it was feasting on in one hand.

She glanced around, looking for a weapon, before the demon lunged at Tanjiro. They fell back a little ways away, and she glanced at the two demons.

They were both still, as if paralyzed, so she ran to help Tanjiro.

She tackled the demon, wrestling it. She got pinned underneath said demon, before its head flew off. She looked to see Nezuko had kicked it's head.

Pushing the body off, she screamed when she saw it was still alive.

The head had grown arms, screaming about something stupid. She glanced at the body, that was now charging at her, before the body was brought down by Kazuki. Kazuki and Nezuko started to battle the demon into the woods, and (Y/N) went to help Tanjiro.

She watched Tanjiro take his axe, which the demon had hold of with its hair, and throw it. The demon was ultimately trapped under the hachet, and she grabbed Tanjiro's hand, whom was breathing heavily, and ran towards where she heard the sounds of Nezuko and Kazuki.

Tanjiro snapped back to reality, forcing his way ahead of the girl, and, ultimately, dragging her with him. They reached the three demons, and (Y/N) immediately tackled the headless body.

She managed to subdue it for a moment, before being flung off. Her back hit a tree, which made her cry out in pain. Within her fading vision, she watched as the three managed to subdue the demon.

She finally felt her body shut off, and she fell into deep unconsciousness.