𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 frenzy, grasping her sister's kimono. There was a bamboo pacifier in her mouth now, and Y/N looked up at the man, confused.

She saw the mysterious boy do the same as she; before he looked at the man.

"Head to Mount Sagiri, where you will meet an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki. Tell him Tomioka Giyuu sent you." She looked at the boy, whom looked back at her.

Looking back at Tomioka, she nodded. She looked at the boy, whom got up with his sister upon his back. She did the same.

She looked back at Tomioka, before glancing away once more.

| • • • • • • |

She glanced sideways at the boy--whom, she now knows as Tanjiro--as he asked for a few things to protect their demon sisters.

They said they could, but the basket had holes, so there was no need to pay. Tanjiro started saying he wanted to pay, and eventually, took their hand and slammed money into their hand; causing them to scream in pain.

Rushing off, they went back to the cave.

"Nezuko?" Tanjiro spoke out.

"Kazuki?" She called for the young demon girl.

Suddenly, A head popped out, followed by another; the first head being Nezuko.

Her and Tanjiro had the same thought:

My sister is a mole...?

Tanjiro plopped the basket he was carrying down, and went over to Nezuko.

"Nezuko... you grew big earlier, right? Maybe you can shrink, too! Shrink, Nezuko!" He encouraged her, and you did the same for Kazuki.

Eventually, the both looked at each other, before crawling to the baskets and plopping in.

"Shrink, Nezuko! Shrink, Kazuki!" Tanjiro encouraged. They hummed, before moving the basket upwards, and shrinking. They then fit into the basket, and for a moment, she was happy to see her sister safe.

She tied a cloth over the basket and grabbed it. She began the walk  to Mount Sagiri, with Tanjiro in tow.