𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 exactly what she had in mind.

This man, Michael Jackson or whatever decided to kidnap her and.. train her????

Okay, so the most terrifying demon was training her. No biggie. Except for the fact he kept staring at her like he was gonna murder her.

She stressed out, and when I mean stressed out, I mean, STRESSED OUT.

She had to do the same thing everyday. Go out, eat humans, fight lower level demons.

Why?

Just so she'd be the one to kill Tanjiro, and see the despair in his face.

And then he'd probably get rid of her because she was useless.

Fuck Muzan. He can hurt Y/N, but Tanjiro was a no-go. So were Kazuki and Nezuko. Apparently after sending a temari and arrow demon to fight Tanjiro, he realized that he could use Y/N to his advantage..

So, here she was, trying to get more powerful. Apparently, he believe she had to eat all of the demon slays and humans, even the dick/pussy/boobs. She sat out on that one, which made Muzan slightly pissed.. Yeah, no, she burned that shit in front of him. (She also burned the bodies, not just the no-one areas. she didn't have the heart to eat them. She ate the low-level/mid-level demons instead.)

He let her run around as long as she didn't cause too much trouble... A lot of demons challenged her to fights, and all of them failed. (And got eaten)

Time skip! So much fun! To... after Tanjiro went through he haunted house thingy (where the drum demon lives. That guy.)

So uh, Y/N has gotten powerful, to say the least.. She officially became low. 2! Congrats.. I guess? He couldn't engrave it into your eyes, due to you constantly refusing his blood and even running from him when he tried to do so forcefully, instead just saying "Lowermoon Two" as when speaking to her. He couldn't control her without the blood. Back to topic, she didEnt feel the need to be Lowermoon two. She didn't want it. She didn't even remotely like it.

In less than a year, though, she became a powerful demon. Mainly because of the fact she slept for 2+ years but..

Anyways, Muzan still cannot control her. Vital info here. He started to get so pissed off he literally almost killed her, but realized in time, lol.

So, my dear reader, you may be asking.. "What about Tanjiro????" "what about nezuko???" "WHAT ABOUT KAZUKI??" Dw, I got you all covered. Shall we go find them in this odd, unfamiliar world?

| • • • • |

Tanjiro lay in the Wisteria house, in middle of the two bickering boys. The way Tanjiro travels is because of the fact there are two demon girls instead of one, Kazuki doesn't travel in the box. Instead, she travels inside a different box that Zenitsu carries. The only reason Zenitsu agreed was because Tanjiro explained its important to him, like the other box, because of a dear friend. He didn't explain who the dear friend was, but we all know who.

Before Zenitsu, Tanjiro was carrying it in his arm, and had to set it down every time he got into a battle. Luckily, with two demons helping, it wasn't too bad of a struggle, but Kazuki rarely came out during battles, instead moping. She was often heard crying in the box, but Tanjiro didn't want Zenitsu to worry, so he made it sound-proof.

Now, there was scratching coming from the boxes. Zenitsu started to scream and cry, which made it worse. Nezuko came out first, growing to regular height. Zenitsu froze, then Kazuki came out, and grew. Zenitsu started to cry, but then he started to threaten Tanjiro, and thus began the chase. Kazuki and Nezuko shook their heads, instead deciding to find a comfortable spot in a corner and began to converse in their muffled-by-bamboo-pacifier language.