𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 wonder why Tanjiro wanted to spar. She was trapped between Nezuko and Kazuki, so he couldn't spar with her, but then there's also Zenitsu clinging behind her, yelling on and on about how she's a goddess.

Ain't fun.

Being trapped between two clingy girls, along with some dude he asks her to marry him. Oh, might i add, theres the constant bickering between Nezuko and Kazuki AND Inosuke?

Eventually she escaped, but it wasn't easy. She ran and hid behind Tanjiro, causing a small chase to happen. Tanjiro ran from Zenitsu while carrying Y/N, with Nezuko and Kazuki chasing Zenitsu, with Inosuke randomly joining to chase everyone. The scene was chaos, and Y/N was heavily uncomfortable. She eventually slipped away (with the help of the old lady) and sat in the front of the house, in the shadows.

Where now? where could she go? If a demon saw her, Muzan could easily find her within a heartbeat. But at the same time, she couldn't live among humans, for her skin would burn at the touch. She lifted her hand and allowed the warm touch of the sun to touch her, encasing her hand in its warm glow. That is, until it started to burn. Yet noticeably, her wounds also healed faster. This confused her. Only the moonlight could heal her wounds.

She watched, her finger eventually getting used to the pain and no longer hurt to the point of it being unbearable.

"Agh, stupid blood demon art. Making me question everything." She huffed, evidently pouting. She stood, looking back inside. Everything had calm down, somewhat. Nezuko and Kazuki were in a heated "discussion" with Zenitsu, if you could even call it that. Mainly Nezuko and Kazuki were saying "MMMH! HMMHMM! MHHHHHHHH!" While Zenitsu yelled as if he understood every single word.

Chaos. Y/N reveled amongst it.

As a way to travel, Nezuko would be carried by Tanjiro, Kazuki by Zenitsu, and.. there was a lot of fighting about this, but Y/N by Inosuke.

By this point, they managed to get a third box for Y/N! Y/N found it kind of funny. Nezuko, Kazuki, AND herself all had the ability to shrink and grow... Y/N found this odd, but didn't comment on it.

Finally, the day where they left the Wisteria House! The old woman stood there, before wishing them luck.

Followed by shouting.

And more shouting.

Y/N covered her ears inside the box. How could Kazuki and Nezuko stand this, much less sleep through it?!

Well, dear reader, perhaps we can head into one of the boy's perspectives?

| • • • • |
𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Well, this is NOT what Tanjiro wanted to deal with. They finally made it to the destination, and it was terrifying. Then, they had to deal with a wailing Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu, please! Cmon!" Tanjiro begged. He saw the boy remained unrelenting, instead staying where he sat.

"ITS TERRIFYING! IM GONNA DIEEEE!!" Zenitsu's loud, piercing scream filled the air. Finally, a burst from the box door upon Inosuke's back shook all three, and Y/N jumped out. She grabbed Zenitsu's arm and tugged him up from the ground, A tic mark on her forehead.

"ZENITSU AGATSUMA!" Y/N yelled, obviously pissed. "STOP SCREAMING SO MUCH, DAMN IT!" She slapped his head, but he was too stunned to scream, or cry, or even move.

"HELL YEAH!! I WANNA FIGHT TOO!!" Inosuke's scream cut through the conversation (scolding), and made Y/N groan. "TANJIRO, CAN I JUST TRAVEL WITH YOU?!" Turning to the maroon haired boy, now put in the spotlight, he sighed and nodded.

"Thank you!" Her personality did a 360°, and Zenitsu and Inosuke were flabbergasted. Tanjiro wasn't, finding that he had gotten used to it while they were traveling (before she became a demon).

"DOES SHE HAVE BIPOLAR DISORDER?!" Zenitsu screeched, earning him a glance from Y/N, whom looked down.

"Yeah, I do." She murmured. Her head turned, bolting past everyone. This left all three males shocked, before they hurriedly followed. Y/N stopped in front of a man, grabbing his hands.

Tanjiro had noticed something was wrong, but the man was suddenly pulled back into the forest. Y/N was getting dragged along, so she ground her feet and pulled back. Ultimately, she slipped and he got taken away. Y/N's eyes were beginning to grow teary.

"Y/N! It's not your fault.." Tanjiro grabbed her shoulder, but she began to cry instead.

"How is it not?! I slipped! That man could have.. wouldn't have been taken if I had just.." The tears spilled, pent up anger from the time she spent with Muzan Kibutsuji and the uppermoons and lowermoons exceeding her comprehension and she really couldn't show emotion in front of the most powerful demon or her fellow demons, leading to such pent up emotions. She quickly wiped her tears, feeling as though she was a weak child. A child who got in trouble for doing something even though she has good intentions. Realizing she needed to get a hold of herself, she quickly stood. Kazuki still needed her! How could she cry at a time like this? Grounding herself, she began to walk towards the forest, glancing back only to make sure the n boys followed. Zenitsu stayed where he sat, crying and sobbing. Kazuki's box was still on her back, but she didn't care. Anything to keep Kazuki safe, she reminded herself. She continued to walk, side by side with Tanjiro Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira.

End of chapter nine!
How was it? Sorry I took FOREVER to publish this, just didn't have time nor motivation. And I keep seeing my wattpad notifications with at least ONE notification about Cruelty! Awesome!
Thanks for the support<3. Ill try to update more. (Also had to rewrite this chapter because wattpad deleted it like 7 times, each time 10k+ words or more. Gave up on 10k+ and just went for 1k.)