Drowning

EXT. A Cave – Night

It was dark in the cave, the past could see two silhouettes spread out searching the wall. "It has to be here somewhere, do you see anything?" asked one of the silhouettes, it was clearly the voice of a women. "No, nothing yet............ wait I see something." Answered a male voice. "What is it?" 

"Blood magic, one of us has to give our blood." "I will do it." Stated the women. She summoned a dagger without a word and cut her palm open. Letting her blood drip on the stone wall. When her blood touched the stone it slid open revealing a lake with in the middle of it a little island. "Kreacher" called the male out. 

"Why is he calling out our house elf?" asked a confused Orion. Meanwhile Regulus wasn't as confused, he could recognize his own voice anywhere, he also knew that the second voice, the voice of his future wife was. 

Directly after the call there was a little pop and an ugly creature appeared "How can creature helps missus and mister Black?" " You just need to do what I told you to do before we came here." Answered the voice "Of course little mister Black." Confirmed Creature. "What did you say to him, Reg?" asked the women's voice 

"Reggie, what are you doing there?" " You getting frisky in a cave, good for you man." Said one of his friends. "I don't know, you imbeciles and if anyone here would get frisky in a cave it would be Barty." Answerd Reg "True, always wanted to do that." Exclaimed Barty shrugging his shoulders. "Quiet" snapped snape, questioning himself about why he would be friends with them. 

" It was nothing my love, Astra you know that I love you right." " Of course I do reg, I love you, we're in this together till the end." Answered the voice now known as Astra. 

"I knew it you are getting freaky in the cave!" shouted Evan out a little to loud because the whole hall burst out laughing. 

"When this is all over, I'm finally going to make you miss Black." "Lets get this over with than. You ready?" "I was born ready". When Astra and regulus arrived at the mini island with the slow as fuck boat they saw a bowl with a liquid and at the bottom a locket. "We need to drink the liquid to get to the locket." Said Regulus with a sigh when he couldn't just grab the locket. "Okay, I will do it." Said Astra " No, I will we don't know what's in the liquid, I don't want you in any unnecessary danger. Don't let me stop drinking it, no matter what happens." Disclaimed Reg. 

Astra was not happy but let it be. There was something wrong with the liquid because Regulus began screaming and pleading with Astra "Please no, Sirius no don't leave me Please Sirius they are going to hit me. Astra help me please, I cant do this please help me please." "You cant give up my love, you're so strong. I love you, you can do it." Muttered Astra with tears streaming down her face. 

When the liquid was finally gone, she took the locket and turned to regulus to help him to some water but it was to late. He was already drinking from the lake, the inferi sensed him and came up to drag him down into the endless waters. 

Astra tried to go and help him but Creature held her back "Creature what are you doing, we need help, he is going to die. Please Creature" screamed Astra but nothing would stop him from holding her back. Astra saw her soulmate being killed by the inferi and couldn't do anything about. "NO, NO NO, Reggie, please I can help him, Creature please let me go, I can help him." 

 This was the last time Astra saw her other half. "I'm sorry missus, we need to go." Creature exclaimed in a defeated voice. "No, I can still help him, I can swim let me get him." Croaked Astra out. But Creature wouldn't listen he had orders he had to follow so he snapped them back to the little cottage they lived in and left Astra there. She sat defeated on the floor, her other half missing, all alone. 

"I guess it's just you and me now my little angel." 

She cried out to her stomach.

"No Reg, you can't leave you understand, you can't die. I can't do this alone." Cried Astra clutching on to him like he was going to disappear out of nowhere. " You can't die Regulus Arcturus Black, you hear me, I wont allow it." Cried Barty out with tears streaming down his face. "I know I wont, this is why the movies are here right, to change the future." 

Everyone in the hall was looking at them with pity they couldn't imagine how it would be to see your significant other lose their life. Harry was looking at his chosen mother with pain, he wanted to go to her but he promised her in the future that he will get to know his biological parents as well

 "Well Reg, we need to get you swimming lessons." Muttered out an emotionally exhausted Evan. His comment brought the dreary spirit of the great hall up a bit. But Regulus had his mind on something else or rather someone else "Your pregnant, we're having a baby." He said to Astra. She looked at him confused "what?" "In the future we're having a mini you I can't wait." He said with a smile. Astra smiled in response happy that he was so excited about the baby. 

" Shall we go on?" Asked a teary eyed Flitwick. 

Hii, lovely people I hope you liked this chapter. Some trauma for Astra to live trough. Not going to lie my hands were shaking when I wrote this. :((