ALL ALONE

EXT. Black cottage – Afternoon

Astra stood in the kitchen looking out the window with a cup of tea in her hand, the other hand on her ever growing bump. It was a week after Reggie's dead, she had bags under her eyes. The dead took a toll on her but she was trying for her baby, the only piece she had left of her other half, her soulmate. She looked to her left, there it was on the table the locket, the cause of her lovers dead. 

She went across the room walking straight to the fire place, grabbing some floo powder she said "Knockturn alley". Once she arrived she put her hood up and began walking with a powerful stride, she knew what she needed and she knew where to find it. At the end of the alley was a grimy shop called BITS&BOBS "Clark I know you're here." She yelled out her voice strained not using it for week. "What can I do for you my sweet little Astra?" Clark asked arriving as fast lighting. 

"Astra sweetie, you should get away from him. He's dangerous, he's a vampire." Screeched Molly making half the hall deaf. "You shouldn't judge a book by its cover miss Weasley and it's Miss Malfoy to you don't forget who your speaking to." Said Astra with a glare. Molly went yell at her but she quickly put a silencing spell on her not wanting to damage her hearing any further. 

"I need a basilisk tooth with the venom still in it." Astra stated curtly, she didn't have time for his games. "Straight to the point my sweet, you must be in a rush, I shall see what I can do for you." And with that he disappeared again, coming back a few minutes later with a huge fang in his hands. "Damn that thing is huge." Exclaimed a shocked Theo "That's what she said." Added an amused George. Which got him a slap over his head from his mother trying to be sirius but failing in the end, laughing at his joke.

"Well, that shall do." Astra went forward and took the fang from Clark "How much do I owe you?" asked Astra "It's on the house." Answered Clark with a creepy smirk. Astra shrugged it off and went outside putting the fang in her pouch. Outside she put her hood back on and started walking where she came from but what she failed to notice was the morsmordre mark right above her head. Suddenly she was surrounded by a dozen deatheaters. She could see some familiar faces like Bellatrix Black and Fenrir Greyback but also strangers. Her heart broke when she glanced at the next face, there stood Barty Crouch Junior her former best friend. Not a trace of remorse on his blank face, or so she tought. When you took a good look you saw the despair in his eyes. 

Everyone looked at Barty with disgust but Regulus looked at him with a knowing look, knowing that he never wanted the dark mark just like him, just like everyone in their friend group. He would be their for him even if Barty had the mark, even if he killed a thousand people. His friends they were his family because Sirius couldn't be bothered. 

Bellatrix fired the first spell and with that the fight started. Astra knew she was strong but not so strong that she could defeat a dozen deatheaters, she had to get away. While she fought bravely, she looked for a way. When she finally found an opening, she apparated away as fast as she could but she was to late. She heard Bellatrix fire one final spell "DIFFINDO".

 When Astra landed in the cottage she let out a sigh of relief. When she went to pet her bump she felt something wet and sticky, she lifted her hand and saw blood all over it. When she looked down she saw a large deep cut on her stomach right where the baby was. "No please no not again, please I can't lose you too, hold on little angel your gonna be alright." "Mama's going to take care of you alright, nothing is going to happen." 

Astra grabbed her wand with shaking hands trying to do any healing spell she knew, she tried and tried but nothing could make it okay again. The now widowed mother fell to her knees screaming in pain not because of the cut but because she had lost the most important people in her life in less than a week. And there she lay all night crying for her loved ones to come back, to not leave her alone. She lost the last piece of her beloved Regulus, she lost her daughter. And there she lay all night ALL ALONE. 

Hii nice people
This was a really sad chapter wasn't it? I tried to be poëtic in the with the she lay all night... repeated, it adds some extra flair don't you think? I thought this was a good chapter and I hope you liked it.