STARTING OVER

"you were okay right? The stranger didn't do anything?" asked Astra. Harry gave her an amused smile "Yeah, I was okay" he answered truthfully.

EXT. Black cottage – morning

Astra sat at the kitchen table clearly looking better than the last time they saw her, she was wearing wizarding robes of the finest quality, her hair was put into a beautiful updo and the bags under her eyes were covered. She look ready to start her life again. In her hand was the daily prophet, reading trough it she was trying to catch up on what happened the last few weeks. "Voldemort dead, BULLSHIT." Not believing a word the prophet had to say.

THE PROCLAIMED DARK LORD DEAD
You read it here for the first time folks. Voldemort is gone, but how you might ask yourself. The dead of the dark lord was caused by little baby Harry Potter merely one year old. On the night of Halloween 31 October 1981, were the wards of the Potter cottage breached by non other than Voldemort. He broke into the cottage coming face to face with the lord James Potter ready to defend his little family, not giving him the time of his day Voldemort shot a simple killing curse at him. With lord Potter defeated he went on with his little quest soon he found Lilly and little babe Harry hiding in his nursery. Lily Evans the muggleborn stood bravely in front of the dark lord, begging him to spare her son. But it didn't work, Voldemort ended up sending the killing curse for the second time that day. The third time was to kill Harry Potter but something unbelievable happened, the little babe did not die, vanishing Voldemort in return. Here you have it folks the first person to ever survive the killing curse, The Boy-who-lived. With that I end this article on a positive note, it is time to celebrate!

- Rita Skeeter

All around the hall you could hear people screaming in joy, the war was coming to an end. Almost nobody realising that their little saviour lost his parents ending up in the cruel world alone. "Take that Bellabitch, your little lord defeated." Screamed an overjoyed Sirius. Not realizing how traumatizing this was for his godson.

"Time to celebrate is she crazy, a little boy just lost his parents. What in the world is going in the minds of these people." Said a shocked Astra out loud, sympathizing with the child, he lost his parents and people are celebrating. The British wizarding world disgusted her, the corrupted system needed to change, she was going to change it even if it was the last thing she did. 

But first came the time to close a chapter , Astra grabbed the baby clothes ready to say goodbye. She took her car keys not risking apparating in a busy city full of muggles. The drive wasn't to long maybe half an hour it was spend listening to music to keep her mind of the things that happened. 

Grabbing the clothes from the trunk she began walking to the orphanage, taking notice of the rotten wood and windows full of cobwebs. She was sure the children here would need the clothes gravely, not understanding how a parent could leave there child here in this place. 

The name Wool's orphanage didn't sound bad but the looks of it were anything but good. Dirt and grime everywhere, broken glass laying on the ground. She went up to the door and knocked waiting for an answer, she heard a scruff voice yelling that she could come in. "For the children" whispered Astra opening the door. Once inside she saw a dimly lit office space with a women sitting on a chair. The women was smoking, she had yellow teeth and on her desk stood a half empty bottle of tequila. 

"Good morning ma'am, I came to drop off some clothes for the children." Said Astra kindly not knowing how the matriarch would react. The women looked up from her magazine her cold eyes clashing with Astra's. "Ha for the children, if you really cared for the children, you would take the brats away from me. You can lay the clothes on the desk. I will look at them later. If you're not here for something else you can leave." Said the matriarch. Astra looked astonished, how could someone be like this.

 Children were gifts, you shouldn't throw them away like trash. "Bitch" muttered Astra under her breath on her way back to the car, wanting to get the hell away from that place. Caught in her own thoughts she didn't notice the whale of a man waggling towards her with a sickly looking baby in his arms. When she could feel something being pushed into her arms, she was snapped out of her thoughts. 

Looking at the man confused, she tried asking what was going on but he didn't let her. He grunted out the name of the thing now known as a baby, turned around and drove away. Leaving Astra Malfoy with baby Harry Potter. Astra looked down noticing how little Harry was barely breathing. 

"Harry Potter" she breathed out, looking at the baby with sadness. She couldn't leave him here in this hell hole, he already looked so sick. He wouldn't survive. When Harry opened his beautiful green eyes looking into Astra's icy blue ones, there was a click. Not doubting what she had to do anymore she was not leaving him here. Driving home was going to be a challenge but it could be arranged with some magic. Astra was happy that they had a spare room cottage, it was perfect for Harry.

Harry gave Astra a hug expressing how thankful he was for her. Not needing words to do that. "You bitch, you stole my baby away" screamed Lily her face as red as her hair. "I did no such thing, didn't you see how bad it was in the orphanage. He was going to die there." Answered Astra calmly not letting her anger get the best of her. 

"We would rather let him die than going with you. You're probably going to raise him a future deatheater ready to serve He who must not be named." Yelled James. After that statement it was dead silence in the great hall you could hear a pin drop. The Gryffindor couple would be 6 feet under If looks could kill. 

Their ex-bestfriends were glaring at them, their hands twitching to get their wands, James parents looked at him with horror and disappointment, fleamont was ready to declare Sirius as his rightful heir instead of James. And Harry, Harry couldn't believe what his parents said they would let him die because of who raised him. 

He exploded "You would let me die, I knew you were bad but I thought you at least loved me enough to let me live. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GLAD YOU DIED " "Harry James Potter don't talk to your parents like that." Lectured Molly Weasley. 

"You don't need to stick your ugly nose in others business, you banshee. And I will talk however I like about them. They aren't my parents they are just liabilities. Maybe I need to thank Voldemort for killing them, he gave me the opportunity to live with the best mother I could ever wish for." Declared Harry.

 His parents were shocked that he would say that they birthed him, ungrateful brat that he was. It's all because of that deatheater Malfoy, when the movies are over they would surely take care of her not giving her the chance to take their little Harry away from them. 

Regulus saw the looks the couple exchanged and would surely keep an eye on them, not trusting them. "Why don't we go back to the movies ? " Asked Dumbledore not at all happy with how his plans were failing, he needed to find a way to get rid of Astra Malfoy.

"Welcome home" 

cooed Astra with a loving smile to the babe who was looking around curiously. 

Hii nice people

it has been a hot minute since I published a chapter, I hope you like this one. Astra and Harry finally met, how cute. I love them!!!